Aubrey Organics, Balancing Conditioner, GPB Glycogen Protein, All Hair Types, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Moisturizes well and ingridients are very good

Posted by shadow-girl on Oct 11, 2012

My hair are long and this conditioner is perfect for them! They are soft and shiny! And the best thing is ingredients - they are good!

My god the smell is strong

Posted by Reviewer2260980 From California on Mar 20, 2010

I like this product, I use it once a week. I think my hair has gotten stronger. The first time that I used it, the smell of the conditioner overpowered me. However, I slowly got used to the smell but I still do not like it.

Smelly but works

Posted by Reviewer2865196 From North Carolina on Apr 22, 2011

I have Julia Roberts-type hair, curly and thick, and this helps keep my hair soft, although it is not enough to use on its own; I still have to use a leave-in conditioner but my hair is prone to flyaways and frizz. I tried this as a leave-in and it didn't work and it made my hair stink all day. I'm getting used to the smell but it's a bit overwhelming at first.

Allergic

Posted by Reviewer1272599 From Canada on Dec 01, 2008

I'm so allergic to this stuff. I'm thinking it's the oyster stuff since i've never had oyster in my life. I scratched all night and got hives everywhere. But the smell was so great and I loved how creamy it was. Not sure how well it worked on my hair since I had to shampoo a million times to stop scratching.

Best Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2049460 From Oregon on Nov 28, 2008

I have very curly hair and this is the best natural and clean conditioner I've found to rehydrate and eliminate frizz.