Was 5 starts before changed ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2703365 on Nov 18, 2014

they said the ingredients were not changed but it was and it doesn't do anything for my dry frizzy brittle hair and I am looking for another conditioner now. Old formula had Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base For people who said it hasn' changed... Coconut Fatty Acid Cream Base — Absorption base containing essential fatty acids, coconut fatty alcohols from palm kernels, aloe vera and vitamins A, C and E. Rich in linoleic and linolenic acids (vitamin F), excellent nutrients and skin conditioners. In hair care products, it is often combined with the important amino acids cysteine and methionine, which are high in sulfur and excellent for the hair and scalp. Coconut Fatty Alcohols — Cetyl alcohol, Myristyl alcohol. The long-chain fatty alcohols from coconut palm kernels, which are natural emollients. Synthetic versions of cetyl alcohol are often used in commercial formulations and should be avoided.

Just okay...

Posted by Reviewer1280129 on Apr 20, 2009

I bought this because of the recommendations. I have not been happy with it; my hair feels like straw after washing and is difficult to comb through, and I'm even using more product than usual. At the price of this conditioner, and with the amount I have to use, I feel I'm spending way too much money than I have to.

parfait pour tout types de cheveux

Posted by Strawwy on Jun 18, 2012

Après shampoing ni trop lourd ni trop léger, hydrate et nourri tout en renforcant les cheveux, les rend doux et brillant sans alourdir.

not bad, but not the best....

Posted by Reviewer1677856 on Jul 09, 2010

I've tried every kind of Aubrey's shampoos and conditioners. I don't like how the products leave a heavy, greasy residue on my hair which causes me to break out around my hairline. And I have curly/kinky, frizzy mixed hair, so you think the extra oil would be good for my hair but it isn't. GPB is ok, it still leaves a residue though. Also I don't care for the scent- like a musky, woodsy smell. It does condition decently and when I comb it through in the shower it eliminates tangles so easily. But I think I want to look for something else.

Best Ever!

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Nov 28, 2008

I have very curly hair and this is the best natural and clean conditioner I've found to rehydrate and eliminate frizz.

Very strong smell

Posted by Reviewer1678849 on Nov 24, 2010

I know this is the bestselling Aubrey product and the conditioner works extremely well for an all natural product. But I just can't get used to the smell. It's very perfumey. The first day I had used it, I had gone to the mall and I thought I had walked through a perfume cloud from one of those kiosks or bath & body stores. The next time I washed my hair I realized that it was actually the conditioner. I'm very sensitive to chemical smells and although this conditioner is supposed to be all natural, it affects me like any other perfume or hairspray, etc. It gets good marks for making my hair feel soft and manageable but I won't buy it again because of the strong scent.

seems okay, smell not great

Posted by Reviewer3362411 on Apr 02, 2009

I didn't like the smell, but that's a personal taste thing. The conditioning was fine, but not enough to counteract the drying caused by the aubrey green tea clarifying shampoo.

Good Balancing Conditioner!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

I appreciate the fact that this conditioner uses 100% natural ingredients. This conditioner nourishes and strengthens so you will have a full head of shiny, healthy hair.

Aubrey is great!

Posted by danielledonohue on Apr 11, 2012

You can always feel safe when buying products from Aubrey Organics! They do such a great job at using the most natural ingredients in all of their products. I use this on my 2.5 year old's hair, and it works great!

超赞

Posted by organic-skin-care on Oct 05, 2013

我就是经常烫染的长卷发,头发被摧残得不得了,这个还真有用。我嫌麻烦,不想象局油那样等15分钟。每次都是洗了头就涂上,再冲凉。冲完凉就洗去,但即使如此,头发还是被它修护得不错的。