great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2976529 on Jan 31, 2009

This is the only conditioner I use. Love it!

Great Conditioner for MY Hair Type!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on May 27, 2009

I love Aubrey, and their GPB, Glycogen Protein, Balancing Conditioner is not an exception. When my hair was oily, it worked to keep it shiny, but not oily looking all day. Now that I have drier hair, it still works to keep my hair looking shiny and soft all day. Love this conditioner!

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3064996 on Aug 17, 2009

Makes my hair sogt and it gives it body

My favorite conditionor

Posted by Reviewer3096353 on Sep 08, 2009

I've been using this recently, and will use it forever. because it made my hair so healthy! I love it so much.

I'm very satisfied!!

Posted by Reviewer3025301 on Sep 21, 2009

Last month I had ordered the products 'GPB Conditioner', and 'Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo' via iHerb.com. Those products could be come by Japanese markets, but a little expensive somehow. iHerb.com is so convenient website for this shopping, because of its fast, and easy transporting system. I'd like to repeat buying some other products from this site. Thank you.

Great Conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer2921724 on Sep 25, 2009

This is a wonderful conditioner. It leaves my hair soft, silky and well conditioned. I will certainly continue to use this conditioner.

Aubrey Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer3166462 on Nov 23, 2009

Still the best.

Balancing Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2422576 on Nov 25, 2009

I am very please with this product. Leaves my hair very manageable and healthy looking.

amazing

Posted by Reviewer1892062 on Dec 12, 2009

the silky smooth feeling it leaves when rinsing is enough to tell that this is quality conditioner.

best conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1162167 on Jan 04, 2010

This product has made my hair incredibly soft. I love it and will by more again. It smells great also.