Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Classic Scent, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

훌륭해요!

Posted by Reviewer2325360 on Aug 11, 2012

가격이 좀 비싸서 그렇지 컨디셔너로는 최고인 것 같아요~ 두피가 떡지지 않고 머릿결 잘 살려주구요..시간날 때는 팩처럼 오랫동안 바르고 있다 헹궈내요.

CURLY HAIR

Posted by 4775787606909646643 on Aug 21, 2012

I WANT TO SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST CONDITIONER I EVER USED in my life it makes my hair so soft and moist .YOUR HAIR CAN BE DRY BEAT UP USE THIS AND IT WORKS MIRACLES TRUST AND I LOVE MY HAIR SO I WON'T TELL U KNOW LIES IT'S A KEEPER ON MY LIST I WISH THEY SOLD IT IN A GALLON !!!!!

Rejeuvenated my hair!

Posted by sun276 on Nov 06, 2012

Thanks to Aubrey for this great product! I have been buying GPB for 17 years now, since being introduced to it by a friend in Maui. I hadn't bought the GPB conditioner for awhile and my hair had gotten really dry from swimming in the pool this summer. So I bought a big bottle of it and oh my God...it still is one of the best thick, healthy, shiny, volume boosting, moisturizing conditioners I have ever used. I have fine hair and usually lots of it, but lately as I age, it has been greying a little, and a bit thinner. The Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner has completely restored the healthy look and feel back to my hair! I am going to use it a lot more again. It is really like a hair mask and smells better than ever. I leave it on for 5 mins while in the bath. It has not taken the grey out of course, but my hair is smoother now. I wonder if they have added more natural essential oils, because it smells a little bit fresher now too. Works wonderfully as a shave cream. Thanks also to iherb for a fast 2 day delivery!

Amazing conditioner

Posted by 5639328410259952594 on Dec 27, 2012

It is the best conditioner that suits my hair. It makes my hair smooth, silky, and shiny. I have already recommended it to my friends.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Love it, will reorder again.