10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Classic Scent, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Rejeuvenated my hair!

Posted by sun276 on Nov 06, 2012

Thanks to Aubrey for this great product! I have been buying GPB for 17 years now, since being introduced to it by a friend in Maui. I hadn't bought the GPB conditioner for awhile and my hair had gotten really dry from swimming in the pool this summer. So I bought a big bottle of it and oh my God...it still is one of the best thick, healthy, shiny, volume boosting, moisturizing conditioners I have ever used. I have fine hair and usually lots of it, but lately as I age, it has been greying a little, and a bit thinner. The Aubrey Organics GPB conditioner has completely restored the healthy look and feel back to my hair! I am going to use it a lot more again. It is really like a hair mask and smells better than ever. I leave it on for 5 mins while in the bath. It has not taken the grey out of course, but my hair is smoother now. I wonder if they have added more natural essential oils, because it smells a little bit fresher now too. Works wonderfully as a shave cream. Thanks also to iherb for a fast 2 day delivery!

Amazing conditioner

Posted by 5639328410259952594 on Dec 27, 2012

It is the best conditioner that suits my hair. It makes my hair smooth, silky, and shiny. I have already recommended it to my friends.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Love it, will reorder again.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2362778 on Mar 16, 2012

This condition is the best I've ever had!

GREAT

Posted by 5755067876731096842 on Jun 15, 2012

I had a protein deficiency and wanted something effective that I could add to my routine and use frequently - the results were evident after the first use. Also - I added an egg and some extra virgin olive oil - then used it as a deep conditioner and that worked very well too. For me - it's a must have