Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer3207488 on Feb 14, 2010

My daughter and I love this product. Makes hair shiny and silky plus smells heavenly.

brilliant

Posted by Reviewer3285107 on Feb 27, 2010

love it, the smell and the fact that it does not have harmful chemicals I was going to buy Jasons conditioner/shampoo but I was alerted that their products do indeed contain some chemical ingredients. Ordered and waiting for Aubrey shampoo now. Cant wait. The only negative is the price.

Strenghtening & conditioning doesn't get better

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Mar 16, 2010

This is my favorite of conditioners from my favorite brand, Aubrey Organics, among the best quality organic products available.

Smells Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2891210 on May 13, 2010

I love this conditioner, leaves my hair soft and smells great all day.

Old friend

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on May 20, 2010

I have used Aubrey Organics for over 20 years and this conditioner, like all AO products delivers what it promises. My hair is soft, easy to manage and shines when I use this conditioner. I will buy this again.

The Best!

Posted by Reviewer2972323 on Jun 03, 2010

I have very coarse, dry, and thick hair & I had tried so many products to manage it. This is the only conditioner I am truly in love with. I've been using this for about 3 years now & never a dull moment. No gimmick, just an excellent conditioner!

All natural!! The Best!!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Jun 06, 2010

I've been using Aubrey Organics products for years. So many excellent totally natural products from shampoos and conditioners, to lotions, soaps and deodorants. GPB conditioner is great!

great service and good products

Posted by Reviewer2249979 on Jun 11, 2010

I am very satisfied with the GPB conditioner.

Can be Hairy sometimes!

Posted by Reviewer1034612 on Nov 29, 2010

good price. Aubrey Organics are always safe to use. No bad stuff slipped in when we aren't looking!

It gives my hair strength and takes away the coareness

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Dec 07, 2010

My hair feels so strong and soft after using it together with a biotin shampoo. For taming permed hair end, I mix it with some coconut oi.