July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Classic Scent, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Great Strengthening and Thickening Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2814454 on Oct 21, 2010

This conditioner surely softened and thickened my natural African American 3c/4a/4b hair. With the natural protein, it made my hair stronger and more resistent to breaking. I recommend using this as a deep conditioner at least once a month to maintain healthy hair growth.

Best I have found

Posted by Reviewer2756094 on Nov 06, 2010

Aubrey Organics GPB, Glycogen Protein Balancing Conditioner works the very best of anything I have ever used. I like the smell, and the healthy way my hair feels after using it. Also, it helps to keep my fine hair from tangling. I really feel good to be using a product with no chemicals and toxic ingredients that could be absorbed into my scalp and skin.

Can be Hairy sometimes!

Posted by Reviewer1034612 on Nov 29, 2010

good price. Aubrey Organics are always safe to use. No bad stuff slipped in when we aren't looking!

It gives my hair strength and takes away the coareness

Posted by Reviewer1740852 on Dec 07, 2010

My hair feels so strong and soft after using it together with a biotin shampoo. For taming permed hair end, I mix it with some coconut oi.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer2362604 on Jan 27, 2011

possibly my favorite conditioner of all time