10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Conditioner, Rosemary Peppermint, Normal, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on Jul 29, 2011

natural, thick and glopy, but it has a wonderful smell, and most importantly leaves my fluffy frizzy hair feeling well moisturized.

Aubrey Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1849928 on Sep 25, 2011

smells wonderful!

Too expensive

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Just an average conditioner, nothing outstanding. It's quite pricey, I was expecting better results.

Seems high quality

Posted by 5747473448344189800 on Jan 19, 2013

Does not weigh down or coat my fine hair, but provides just enough conditioning for me. I'm expecting at the moment and my hair is healthier than usual so I'm curious to see how it will affect my hair post-pregnancy. I like it (and the lack of chemical ingredients) enough to wait and see.

the best ever

Posted by vanagelyte on Jan 16, 2014

great conditioner. use it with Aubrey shampoo for oily hair. it is very thick and lasts long - big bottle. also what i like I can use Aubrey conditioners as hair masks - their are all full with great herbs. so before using shampoo i wet my hair, put conditioner and keep it for 15-20min. and then use shapmoo. after I can still put some conditioner again for a minute to make hair smooth :)) awesome

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »