conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on Jul 29, 2011

natural, thick and glopy, but it has a wonderful smell, and most importantly leaves my fluffy frizzy hair feeling well moisturized.

Aubrey Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1849928 on Sep 25, 2011

smells wonderful!

the best ever

Posted by vanagelyte on Jan 16, 2014

great conditioner. use it with Aubrey shampoo for oily hair. it is very thick and lasts long - big bottle. also what i like I can use Aubrey conditioners as hair masks - their are all full with great herbs. so before using shampoo i wet my hair, put conditioner and keep it for 15-20min. and then use shapmoo. after I can still put some conditioner again for a minute to make hair smooth :)) awesome

Too expensive

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Just an average conditioner, nothing outstanding. It's quite pricey, I was expecting better results.

Seems high quality

Posted by 5747473448344189800 on Jan 19, 2013

Does not weigh down or coat my fine hair, but provides just enough conditioning for me. I'm expecting at the moment and my hair is healthier than usual so I'm curious to see how it will affect my hair post-pregnancy. I like it (and the lack of chemical ingredients) enough to wait and see.

Very Good

Posted by 5355873650026118240 on Apr 07, 2015

Smells like gum but really good for the hair. I'm a dude and my hair is thick, dense, wavy, and hard to control but this product does really well with it.

Bought for my daugher

Posted by Reviewer3102013 on Feb 09, 2012

I love Aubrey Organics. We've used them for years and it's hard to find a good deal on it. Thanks!

Wonderful for hair

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on May 22, 2012

This product has completely restored my hair to a lovely, manageable state. When I say my hair was out of control I mean everything-- frizz, thick, wavy, graying. I had not colored or permed it ever but it's waywardness has been tamed. I love this conditioner and its accompanying shampoo!

Very strong scent

Posted by Tranita on Aug 08, 2012

It made my hair so soft... My scalp tingled horribly but I left it on so long which might've been why. It smells great but the scent is overpowering.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Sep 19, 2012

The peppermint in this product alleviates the discomfort of a dandruff patch on my head. I use it to mainly target specific problem areas on my scalp because there just isn't enough product to cover my long hair. No big deal, still love it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »