smells old fashion

Posted by Theeaglelover on Sep 06, 2015

the smell take a lot of getting used to or rather i'LL not be reordering !!

Very Good

Posted by 5355873650026118240 on Apr 07, 2015

Smells like gum but really good for the hair. I'm a dude and my hair is thick, dense, wavy, and hard to control but this product does really well with it.

the best ever

Posted by vanagelyte on Jan 16, 2014

great conditioner. use it with Aubrey shampoo for oily hair. it is very thick and lasts long - big bottle. also what i like I can use Aubrey conditioners as hair masks - their are all full with great herbs. so before using shampoo i wet my hair, put conditioner and keep it for 15-20min. and then use shapmoo. after I can still put some conditioner again for a minute to make hair smooth :)) awesome

thick n gloppy

Posted by kookynooky on Jul 13, 2013

Found this to be a good conditioner. Moizturised well without leaving hair heavy when used together with the shampoo. I dont normally condition my hair as I find it takes a while to rinse off but this washed off well. Retained my curls without weighing them down. The 1-2 punch definitely helps the scent linger longer than using it on its own. Well definitely buy again since conditioning my hair became infinitely more pleasurable n fast. The texture was a tad thick n gloopy, no way u can shake the contents before using as suggested.

Great conditioner with some reservations

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I recently decided to switch out all my beauty products to non or low-toxic products. I purchased this conditioner because it scores a "2" with the EWG and doesn't contain any ingredients I don't want. The first time I used Aubrey's conditioners, I found it really thick, "claylike" and hard to dispense. Now, to avoid waste, I simply add a capful of conditioner to a squeeze bottle (ketchup/mustard bottle bought at a restaurant supply store), along with a cup of warm water and give it a good shake. I pour half on my head, comb it through and then pour on the remaining half. I rinse the bottle out and it's ready for the next use. This conditioner left my normally very dry fine frizzy hair silky smooth. To be honest, I wasn't crazy about the rosemary smell of this conditioner. I much prefer Aubrey Island Naturals Conditioner. However, the peppermint does leave the head feeling really refreshed and the smell is gone when the hair is dry. I just felt that it left my hair a little drier than my other organic conditioners. This conditioner was $4 cheaper here on iherb than buying it locally in Canada. I figure each bottle has about 20 uses. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Je sais pas trop

Posted by 4623270067343991004 on Apr 26, 2013

Je sais que les cheveux ont besoin de protéines mais les odeurs de la gamme GPB sont vraiment beaucoup trop fortes... Il me rend les cheveux plutôt secs et n'aide pas du tout au démêlage. Je me dis que pour un soin protéiné, je ferais mieux d'ajouter un peu de phytokératine à mes soins plutôt que de supporter cette odeur :-/

Too expensive

Posted by australia on Apr 24, 2013

Just an average conditioner, nothing outstanding. It's quite pricey, I was expecting better results.

Seems high quality

Posted by 5747473448344189800 on Jan 19, 2013

Does not weigh down or coat my fine hair, but provides just enough conditioning for me. I'm expecting at the moment and my hair is healthier than usual so I'm curious to see how it will affect my hair post-pregnancy. I like it (and the lack of chemical ingredients) enough to wait and see.

Soothing

Posted by Reviewer2747200 on Sep 19, 2012

The peppermint in this product alleviates the discomfort of a dandruff patch on my head. I use it to mainly target specific problem areas on my scalp because there just isn't enough product to cover my long hair. No big deal, still love it.

Very strong scent

Posted by Tranita on Aug 08, 2012

It made my hair so soft... My scalp tingled horribly but I left it on so long which might've been why. It smells great but the scent is overpowering.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »