Very Good

Posted by 5355873650026118240 on Apr 07, 2015

Smells like gum but really good for the hair. I'm a dude and my hair is thick, dense, wavy, and hard to control but this product does really well with it.

the best ever

Posted by vanagelyte on Jan 16, 2014

great conditioner. use it with Aubrey shampoo for oily hair. it is very thick and lasts long - big bottle. also what i like I can use Aubrey conditioners as hair masks - their are all full with great herbs. so before using shampoo i wet my hair, put conditioner and keep it for 15-20min. and then use shapmoo. after I can still put some conditioner again for a minute to make hair smooth :)) awesome

Seems high quality

Posted by 5747473448344189800 on Jan 19, 2013

Does not weigh down or coat my fine hair, but provides just enough conditioning for me. I'm expecting at the moment and my hair is healthier than usual so I'm curious to see how it will affect my hair post-pregnancy. I like it (and the lack of chemical ingredients) enough to wait and see.

Wonderful for hair

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on May 22, 2012

This product has completely restored my hair to a lovely, manageable state. When I say my hair was out of control I mean everything-- frizz, thick, wavy, graying. I had not colored or permed it ever but it's waywardness has been tamed. I love this conditioner and its accompanying shampoo!

Bought for my daugher

Posted by Reviewer3102013 on Feb 09, 2012

I love Aubrey Organics. We've used them for years and it's hard to find a good deal on it. Thanks!

Aubrey Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1849928 on Sep 25, 2011

smells wonderful!

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2414324 on Jul 29, 2011

natural, thick and glopy, but it has a wonderful smell, and most importantly leaves my fluffy frizzy hair feeling well moisturized.