Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Aubrey Organics, GPB Balancing Protein Shampoo, Classic Scent, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

One of my favorite Aubrey shampoos, I like to use it before the GPB conditioner. It leaves my hair clean; it smells good, lathers sufficiently, and doesn't have harmful chemicals.This smell....I don't want to rinse it! That the best conditioner for ever for my hair and scalp!

Absolutely Awesome!!!

Posted by Reviewer2303723 on Feb 08, 2008

This is the best shampoo ever..... We tried many kinds for our little one and this one is the best by far.... Leaves the hair shiny and beautiful... We use the GPB conditioner and there is no better combo for us... The hair combs right out, no more tangles... A noticiable difference the first time we used it..We will buying this for a long........time!

Natually nice

Posted by Reviewer2767460 on Jul 21, 2008

Nice poduct. I have naturally curly hair and it works great. Lathers best on the second shampoo. Would definately purchase again.

Good all around shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2385966 on Aug 12, 2008

I have thick curly hair and this lathers well and rinses well for a low suds eco-friendly shampoo.

Aubrey GPB Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Apr 22, 2010

I have been using Aubrey GPB shampoo on and off for a few years now. I need to use conditioner after washing; my hair is too tangled with the shampoo only. But despite that, this is still one of the best shampoos I have used, my hair gets shiny, strong and full bodied from it. When I travel to countries with dry weather or very dusty conditions, I definitely take this with me together with the GPB conditioner; it helps to keep my hair from drying up and frizzing. As usual, thank you for fast processing and delivery.