Aubrey Organics, Hair Rescue, Conditioning Mask, Blue Green Algae, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 1-star

Not seeing anything differently

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Jun 17, 2009

Sorry people, but this thing does not do anything for my hair, I get better results by combining grape seed oil and castor oil and putting it on my hair for half an hour.

Not for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 16, 2013

I have never tried a protein mask before and I will never again. I really think that this was some kind of overload of protein for my hair. i used it ones and after two weeks my hair is still not back to normal. The hair mask made my hair dry and frizzy and I hope not brittle. Fingers crossed the hair will get better soon.

Absolutely HATE IT.

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

Ugh, I don't even know where to start. First of all, it smells awful. It's difficult to spread evenly through your hair. It's difficult to wash out (I was using Wen at the time - such a frikkin trial). It left a trace of its gross smell in my hair afterwards. Just. Ugh. No. I can't say whether it was any good for my hair or not. My judgment is way too clouded by the amount of dislike I have for it. So... your money is probably better spent elsewhere.

All natural but not good for me

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Nov 21, 2009

Natural Ingredients on this conditioning mask are great but leave my head little beat flaky.