Disgusting mask

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

It smells disgusting. And, inspite of having a lot of usefull ingridients, it doesn't even do something for my hair.

Sans plus

Posted by sandrinep on Jul 23, 2013

Je n'ai pas vu de résultat significatif et l'odeur ne me plait pas

Not the best of masks

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Sep 17, 2013

I did not find the mask very conditioning, only slightly better with it than without. Also, I did not like the smell.

Bit of a 'blah' product.

Posted by 5453050204873000172 on Mar 07, 2014

I bought this thinking it would help condition my hair and i bet it would condition hair that has never been coloured or tortured by styling products and heat tools. but my hair has been dyed and bleached and burned to within an inch of it's life so this cute little hippy mask did zero for me unfortunately. Smells nice though, lemony, and i like the texture and the fact that it didn't weigh down my fine hair but other than that, it just didn't cut it. Bummer.

Not impressed!

Posted by livelig on Jul 17, 2014

It's stinky and messy. I have long hair and I had to use more than half the content in one go. My hair did look somewhat better after using it, but not good enough for the price, the mess or the stink. Will have to try something else.

Not that bad

Posted by LourdesN on Aug 06, 2014

It is an algae mask so, you can expect much... It doesn't soft your hair and I haven't noticed nothing new in my hair when I use it. It isn't conditioning at all and it hasn't rescued my hair.

Put Off By The Smell!

Posted by 5055312367947142374 on Aug 11, 2014

(Hair: 3C/4A type, dark brown/black, thin, 17 inches long, dry ends prone to breakage) I was looking for a conditioning mask with natural ingredients for my 3C/4A hair after using Tresemme's products for so many years. After several months of use, I haven't really noticed much of a difference in my hair and the smell and texture is not very pleasant at all. For only 118ml, I don't think it's worth the price and I won't be buying it again.

T

Posted by 5346745308295523426 on Dec 12, 2015

Good

reaction

Posted by 4993442275413797361 on Jan 14, 2016

sur moi le produit m'a fait perdre mes cheveux. peut être une réaction avec le cuir chevelu.