Не мое / Not for me

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 23, 2012

Мне эта маска не подошла. Мне кажется, она делает моим волосам только хуже. После ее использования волосы сухие, жесткие и спутанные. К тому же, ее очень мало в банке и запах ее очень трудно вытерпеть. Неудачная покупка. The mask did not fit to me. I think it makes my hair worse. The hair is dry, hard and messy after using. Besides, there is very small quantity of product in the bank and it is difficult to tolerate it's scent. Bad buy.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2472868 on Nov 10, 2011

I liked the smell but it didn't do any wonders for my hair. Not worth using it.

Vraiment trop petit pot !

Posted by 5696084971609765490 on Aug 05, 2014

Le masque a une consistance semblable à de l'argile et comme il s'applique sur cheveux secs, il a fallu en mettre une tonne pour saturer mes cheveux. Application et rinçage sans difficulté Odeur agréable de mon point de vue Efficacité ? Ne peux pas me prononcer, j'ai fini le pot en une application et encore c'était tout juste ! Mes cheveux ont eu l'air plus forts/moins "mous".

Aubrey Organics Hair Rescue Conditioning Mask, Blue Algae

Posted by 5223752303706777840 on Dec 17, 2014

Good product if you have plenty of time as it is applied 15 minutes or more prior to shampooing. I actually prefer a heavy duty conditioner applied after shampoo then comb through, however I was not disappointed with this hair mask.

not for prone to oily hair

Posted by 5252628976982587411 on May 23, 2015

i have prone to oily hair. this product is not bad moisturizes, but my hair are quickly spoiled.

ok

Posted by Reviewer1743306 on Jun 05, 2015

It smells herbs, and it's a ok hair mask. I have long hair, so I have to use a great amount. That's why I give it a 3 star.

mask

Posted by 4946321703113883587 on Jul 04, 2012

does not produce the claimed effect

Ok

Posted by Reviewer1526822 on Jun 08, 2012

at mosturizing my hair,but the smell is a bit too much.Reminds me of some thai dish.

trop cher !!!

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Sep 09, 2013

c'est pas mal mais pour le prix, la quantité laisse à désirer. De plus, il n'est pas tellement mieux que les après shampoings aubey qui peuvent être utilisés en deep conditionner et qui valent bien moins cher.

Fine!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

Well, it doesn't really help that much, however, I can see that it smooths my hair in its own way... you can give it a shot, mix it with some oil or find a better product, all in 1. I, personally, need my hair to be way more silky, so I doubt I'll buy it again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »