Customer Reviews

Aubrey Organics, Hair Rescue, Conditioning Mask, Blue Green Algae, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

$12.18
$14.33
Savings of: $2.15 (15% Off)
4 out of 5 based on 152 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 3-star
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 9 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Не мое / Not for me

11 people found the following review helpful

Posted by AmberCat From Russian Federation on Aug 23, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

Мне эта маска не подошла. Мне кажется, она делает моим волосам только хуже. После ее использования волосы сухие, жесткие и спутанные. К тому же, ее очень мало в банке и запах ее очень трудно вытерпеть. Неудачная покупка. The mask did not fit to me. I think it makes my hair worse. The hair is dry, hard and messy after using. Besides, there is very small quantity of product in the bank and it is difficult to tolerate it's scent. Bad buy.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

trop cher !!!

Posted by 5738327826359649702 on Sep 09, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

c'est pas mal mais pour le prix, la quantité laisse à désirer. De plus, il n'est pas tellement mieux que les après shampoings aubey qui peuvent être utilisés en deep conditionner et qui valent bien moins cher.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Fine!

Posted by milusikk on Feb 12, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Well, it doesn't really help that much, however, I can see that it smooths my hair in its own way... you can give it a shot, mix it with some oil or find a better product, all in 1. I, personally, need my hair to be way more silky, so I doubt I'll buy it again.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

mask

Posted by 4946321703113883587 on Jul 04, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

does not produce the claimed effect

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2472868 From Sweden on Nov 10, 2011

Purchased at iHerb

I liked the smell but it didn't do any wonders for my hair. Not worth using it.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 9 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives