Super Soft hair!

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Nov 18, 2015

I am pretty impressed with this stuff and the smell is not bad as others have said, but it is very natural, so if you are not use to the way "organic" products smell it might seem strong to you. I dye and bleach my hair and usually treat it with olive or cocoanut oil, but those will leach the color from your hair if you dye it, so I wanted to try this. I must say I am impressed. I have thick hair so this stuff was a bit hard to spread around because it is fairly thick, I didn't use nearly as much as other people may have, my hair is shoulder length, I mostly put it on my ends and damaged areas. I also let it sit for almost two hours while I got my kids ready and into bed. Rinsed with warm water and washed with my regular shampoo, once it dried I was completely thrilled with how soft my hair felt. The damaged areas feel far less dry and even though I didn't spread it through my whole head I feel like the effect was just as good as if I had. I will absolutely get this again.

Perfecta!

Posted by 5272986253690592552 on Jan 23, 2015

Lo que mas me gusta de este producto es que tienes que ponerlo antes de lavarte la cabeza. El perfume es natural y aunque al principio puede resultar un poco extranyo, termine acostumbrandome y ahora me encanta. Deja el pelo maravilloso, super brillante y sano Lo unico negativo que tengo que decir es que el envase es peque;nyo y eso que yo no tengo el pelo largo, mi melena es cortita...

great

Posted by 5480563213731361727 on Apr 15, 2014

I love this mask, damage the pot is too small use twice for medium length hair

bon masque

Posted by 5026907928038131145 on Dec 14, 2013

point fort bon masque pour les cheveux secs et abimés non testé sur les animaux spiruline beurre de karité et d'aloe vera faciles à démêler brillant point faible je ne suis pas particulierement fan de l'odeur peu dans le pot alcool pas tres naturel je ne l'ai pas utilisé suffisamment pour pouvoir donner mon avis sur du long terme je vais l'utiliser plus souvent afin de me faire une idée

great

Posted by Reviewer2398036 on Oct 10, 2013

work great

Mal olor, buen resultado

Posted by realmofmadness on Aug 15, 2013

Huele mal, MUY MAL. Lo peor no es que apeste mientras lo estás utilizando, es que no se va después de habértelo lavado pero el resultado es muy bueno. Sobre todo el brillo que proporciona al pelo. Lo de la hidratación no lo tengo tan claro porque uso varios productos para que mi cabellera no se seque pero sólo veo buenos resultados, así que tengo fe en que ayuda a mi pelo en ese aspecto.

Great but too small!!

Posted by Reviewer2279614 on Jul 28, 2013

wcuabby@yahoo.com writes:This product works wonderfully, but it is not enough if you have long thick hair as I do. One jar is only enough for one maybe too treatments if you stretch it very thinly. Overall great product.

Bien !

Posted by 5124262005360479925 on Jul 22, 2013

Très bon produit.

Very good product with a rather strong scent

Posted by Flicka on Jul 18, 2013

This is a very good conditioning mask, worked great on my dry ends. However, there is a rather strong scent of perhaps lavender. The jar should be bigger, this runs out quickly.

Good Products for Frizzy Hair

Posted by 4869203571593394425 on May 15, 2013

I been using this Algae for my frizzy hair treatment. This Algae mask tame my frizzy hair and also give me the smoothness after using it. Worth it

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »