Aubrey Organics, Hair Rescue, Conditioning Mask, Blue Green Algae, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The smelliest stink ever!

Posted by Reviewer1254508 on Jan 23, 2009

This stuff smells disgusting! BUT it works awesome! Slather it on your hair and leave in for 15 minutes. If you can get by the smell, you've got it made. Rinse it out using hot water, and then shampoo your hair as you normally would. Your shampoo had better be something pleasantly fragrant because the smell from this stuff is not easy to get rid of...even after rinsing and shampooing. BUT it left my hair manageable and shiny and feeling and looking healthier.

great for the skin too

Posted by Reviewer1864383 on Jan 18, 2012

I noticed that my hair doesn't respond that well to protein products, so my review might be a little biased. The first use made my hair really great, but the second time it got very tangled because of overload. I use this as a facial mask instead, makes my skin super soft!

A bigger packaging would make a 5-star product

Posted by Reviewer1474256 on Mar 28, 2012

I have damaged scandinavian hair and this product really did the work. After using it my hair is much softer. Bit I think I could use to use it once a week, and it only lasted two rounds for me. Will def buy it again though. Ps. the smell is not that bad! It smells organic!

How conditioner Aubrey Organics

Posted by Reviewer1602268 on Oct 23, 2011

From Russian Federation A terrible smell! Does not do anything for my hair, high price for this product

recommend

Posted by Reviewer2087215 on May 29, 2012

The smell and texture are a bit disgusting, but i don't care. It works! I have long dry hair and this product maid them smooth and shiny. But i think that price is too high, because this pack was enough only for five times. Anyway i recommend this stuff, it moisturizes very well!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »