Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

The smelliest stink ever!

Posted by Reviewer1254508 on Jan 23, 2009

This stuff smells disgusting! BUT it works awesome! Slather it on your hair and leave in for 15 minutes. If you can get by the smell, you've got it made. Rinse it out using hot water, and then shampoo your hair as you normally would. Your shampoo had better be something pleasantly fragrant because the smell from this stuff is not easy to get rid of...even after rinsing and shampooing. BUT it left my hair manageable and shiny and feeling and looking healthier.

A bigger packaging would make a 5-star product

Posted by Reviewer1474256 on Mar 28, 2012

I have damaged scandinavian hair and this product really did the work. After using it my hair is much softer. Bit I think I could use to use it once a week, and it only lasted two rounds for me. Will def buy it again though. Ps. the smell is not that bad! It smells organic!

great for the skin too

Posted by Reviewer1864383 on Jan 18, 2012

I noticed that my hair doesn't respond that well to protein products, so my review might be a little biased. The first use made my hair really great, but the second time it got very tangled because of overload. I use this as a facial mask instead, makes my skin super soft!

How conditioner Aubrey Organics

Posted by Reviewer1602268 on Oct 23, 2011

From Russian Federation A terrible smell! Does not do anything for my hair, high price for this product

Super Soft hair!

Posted by Reviewer2159205 on Nov 18, 2015

I am pretty impressed with this stuff and the smell is not bad as others have said, but it is very natural, so if you are not use to the way "organic" products smell it might seem strong to you. I dye and bleach my hair and usually treat it with olive or cocoanut oil, but those will leach the color from your hair if you dye it, so I wanted to try this. I must say I am impressed. I have thick hair so this stuff was a bit hard to spread around because it is fairly thick, I didn't use nearly as much as other people may have, my hair is shoulder length, I mostly put it on my ends and damaged areas. I also let it sit for almost two hours while I got my kids ready and into bed. Rinsed with warm water and washed with my regular shampoo, once it dried I was completely thrilled with how soft my hair felt. The damaged areas feel far less dry and even though I didn't spread it through my whole head I feel like the effect was just as good as if I had. I will absolutely get this again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »