Very conditioning.

Posted by 4988761629738093383 on Apr 22, 2015

I have 4A/4B hair. This is very conditioning. My hair felt softer. There is a smell, but its not terrible. By time I put on my night spray conditioner, I don't even notice it anymore.

Awesome for thin air

Posted by 5102675370670838192 on Jan 17, 2015

Since i used this product, two monthes ago now, my hair are thicker, stronger and are growing up more quickly. I'm very satisfied. I recomend it.

Works very good

Posted by enilorak on Feb 23, 2014

I love this hair mask. Works very well for my dry scandinavian hair. Smells and feels great. Will recommend this! I use it twice a week.

Works great!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Jun 13, 2015

Kindly, I have several Aubrey Organic products and like all of them. Although the shampoos tangle my hair, this conditioning mask does a great job. Will order again!

Actually works

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 30, 2013

Blue green algae hair masque works better than anything else. If you have tired, dull, "matte finish" hair, this will restore its shine. Apply generously to dry hair and give it a long time, like a couple of hours. Use a plastic cap or plastic grocery bag to hold in heat and keep it neat. Then shampoo (I like Aubrey's Egyptian Henna Shampoo). Results are obvious. Yes, it smells funny, just ignore that because it does not linger.

最高の艶髪

Posted by 5191857720351869178 on Sep 21, 2012

この製品を使って感動しました 髪は輝く程の艶 柔らかくサラサラ全く絡まない 一生使い続けたい品物に出会えました

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Sep 30, 2012

Excellent mask, smells good. The only minus is that it doesn`t last long. For my long hair, i have used it only 3-4 times.

Excellent product

Posted by 4796490996838624596 on Oct 03, 2012

My hair looks great!

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013

i didint like smell and i dont see any results

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2231806 on May 05, 2012

My hair is long blond and thin. I have tried many treatments but no-one works as well as this one. My hair gets shiny, smooth and healthy. A bit expensive, but I would highly recommend this and will continue use it!