AboMlaak

Posted by 4755393469484093934 on Mar 27, 2014

Great product

Monthly Conditioner.

Posted by 4852639276557063335 on Feb 15, 2015

I tried using this weekly and although good, would go too quickly. I use it monthly and love it just the same, but now it last longer. Worth the price, my hair loves it!

부드럽고 풍성해져요

Posted by Reviewer1382023 on Aug 16, 2015

저는 요즘 트리트먼트를 따로 쓰지 않는데요 그래서 머리가 다소 푸석푸석하고 돼지털같은게 굽실거려서 맘에 들지 않았는데 이걸 쓴 날은 부드럽고 풍성한 머릿결이 된걸 느꼈어요

Good, but the amount could be bigger.

Posted by 5672791308748258250 on Mar 26, 2015

Really good mask, but very small amount, not very beneficial if you gave thick hair. You need a lot of a mask to feel that it is all over your scalp, however, after washing the hair they feel great and smooth.

Awesome for thin air

Posted by 5102675370670838192 on Jan 17, 2015

Since i used this product, two monthes ago now, my hair are thicker, stronger and are growing up more quickly. I'm very satisfied. I recomend it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1110521 on Sep 30, 2012

Excellent mask, smells good. The only minus is that it doesn`t last long. For my long hair, i have used it only 3-4 times.

Works very good

Posted by enilorak on Feb 23, 2014

I love this hair mask. Works very well for my dry scandinavian hair. Smells and feels great. Will recommend this! I use it twice a week.

Works great!

Posted by 4768452567654824056 on Jun 13, 2015

Kindly, I have several Aubrey Organic products and like all of them. Although the shampoos tangle my hair, this conditioning mask does a great job. Will order again!

Actually works

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 30, 2013

Blue green algae hair masque works better than anything else. If you have tired, dull, "matte finish" hair, this will restore its shine. Apply generously to dry hair and give it a long time, like a couple of hours. Use a plastic cap or plastic grocery bag to hold in heat and keep it neat. Then shampoo (I like Aubrey's Egyptian Henna Shampoo). Results are obvious. Yes, it smells funny, just ignore that because it does not linger.

Very conditioning.

Posted by 4988761629738093383 on Apr 22, 2015

I have 4A/4B hair. This is very conditioning. My hair felt softer. There is a smell, but its not terrible. By time I put on my night spray conditioner, I don't even notice it anymore.