Aubrey Organics, Hair Rescue, Conditioning Mask, Blue Green Algae, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2472868 on Nov 10, 2011

I liked the smell but it didn't do any wonders for my hair. Not worth using it.

Bit of a 'blah' product.

Posted by 5453050204873000172 on Mar 07, 2014

I bought this thinking it would help condition my hair and i bet it would condition hair that has never been coloured or tortured by styling products and heat tools. but my hair has been dyed and bleached and burned to within an inch of it's life so this cute little hippy mask did zero for me unfortunately. Smells nice though, lemony, and i like the texture and the fact that it didn't weigh down my fine hair but other than that, it just didn't cut it. Bummer.

Not the best of masks

Posted by 5670561747566256167 on Sep 17, 2013

I did not find the mask very conditioning, only slightly better with it than without. Also, I did not like the smell.

Not for my hair

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 16, 2013

I have never tried a protein mask before and I will never again. I really think that this was some kind of overload of protein for my hair. i used it ones and after two weeks my hair is still not back to normal. The hair mask made my hair dry and frizzy and I hope not brittle. Fingers crossed the hair will get better soon.

good product