Customer Reviews

Aubrey Organics, Hair Rescue, Conditioning Mask, Blue Green Algae, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

$12.18
$14.33
Savings of: $2.15 (15% Off)
3.9 out of 5 based on 158 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort by

Items 16-20 of 60 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

Not for my hair

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1432198 on Nov 16, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I have never tried a protein mask before and I will never again. I really think that this was some kind of overload of protein for my hair. i used it ones and after two weeks my hair is still not back to normal. The hair mask made my hair dry and frizzy and I hope not brittle. Fingers crossed the hair will get better soon.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

good product

Posted by 5075669291365724378 on Sep 28, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

excellent mask

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Excelente

Posted by 4850023138711949641 on Jan 20, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Me ha encantado, deja el pelo muy suave y reparado. La única pega el tamaño del envase, se acaba enseguida. Un 10 para este producto

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

効果の高いヘアートリートメント

Posted by 5079261820872837725 on Oct 25, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

トリートメントをつけて40分ほどおきました。 洗い流す時、髪がツルツルでした。 レビューにもあるとおり臭いです。 つけている時はそんなに感じませんでしたが、乾かした後何かきな粉臭い臭いが1日続きます。 友達からもなんか臭いと言われるほどでしたが、髪のコンディションは最高です。

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Works very good

Posted by enilorak on Feb 23, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I love this hair mask. Works very well for my dry scandinavian hair. Smells and feels great. Will recommend this! I use it twice a week.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 16-20 of 60 total

« Previous | 2 3 4 5 6 | Next »

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives