Shame on Aubrey!....they changed their formula...

Posted by Reviewer1754180 on Mar 12, 2014

Minus one star and maybe more stars later because Aubrey changed their formula. I've been using this product for a few years and just received my last order today and was SURPRISED to see the body soap is NOT AS CONCENTRATED as before. Boy did they water it down! I still like the soap but now will last only half as long as the previous formula. I just cancelled another order until I use it more and decide if I want to continue using this ONCE GREAT SOAP. Shame on you Aubrey!!!!

What were they thinkingj?

Posted by Reviewer2322584 on Aug 23, 2014

They changed the formulation on one of the best non-toxic, non-reactive soaps in the marketplace. Dealing with multiple chemical sensitivities for over 20 years and this was the one soap I could use without any issues. I knew immediately out of the bottle that something was different and shortly thereafter confirmed that something was wrong. The odor was strong and it did not lather as well, then the headache started. Got out of the shower and checked the label. OMG, the ingredients list had nearly tripled! Aubrey, please at least make the original formula available and change the label on this new product. I purchased 3 16oz bottles on sale. You use to stand for clean products with few ingredients. What were you thinking?

Excellent soap

Posted by Reviewer2402543 on Jul 19, 2011

It's an amazing soap. I am in love with it. Yes, it doesn't foam, but it makes your skin velvet. I am ordering it again. And it's very economic.

Aubrey organics body soap

Posted by Reviewer1301721 on Oct 04, 2011

Very good soap

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1252766 on Mar 07, 2012

Very efficient, pleasure to use

excelent

Posted by Reviewer1821306 on May 13, 2012

Me gusta mucho este jabón que utilizo a diario.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2731632 on Sep 12, 2008

Very nice

Great for the entire family

Posted by rach241 on Nov 20, 2008

Great soap that I will continue to get for the whole family. It seem's to last a while. I will definately order more.

Girlfriends skin.

Posted by Reviewer1386435 on Mar 24, 2009

Just as all of Aubrey's products,they are the Best top of the line.

Great stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1617939 on Apr 18, 2009

Every bit as good as I expected!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »