Much Better Than I Thought

Posted by 5355873650026118240 on Apr 07, 2015

Amazing. Mild fresh smell. Hairy dude here and this product is amazing. You don't need to use a lot either.

Faboulous product

Posted by Reviewer2156699 on Dec 11, 2014

I've been using this product for years and its wonderful. Smells and feels great and non toxic

What were they thinkingj?

Posted by Reviewer2322584 on Aug 23, 2014

They changed the formulation on one of the best non-toxic, non-reactive soaps in the marketplace. Dealing with multiple chemical sensitivities for over 20 years and this was the one soap I could use without any issues. I knew immediately out of the bottle that something was different and shortly thereafter confirmed that something was wrong. The odor was strong and it did not lather as well, then the headache started. Got out of the shower and checked the label. OMG, the ingredients list had nearly tripled! Aubrey, please at least make the original formula available and change the label on this new product. I purchased 3 16oz bottles on sale. You use to stand for clean products with few ingredients. What were you thinking?

Shame on Aubrey!....they changed their formula...

Posted by Reviewer1754180 on Mar 12, 2014

Minus one star and maybe more stars later because Aubrey changed their formula. I've been using this product for a few years and just received my last order today and was SURPRISED to see the body soap is NOT AS CONCENTRATED as before. Boy did they water it down! I still like the soap but now will last only half as long as the previous formula. I just cancelled another order until I use it more and decide if I want to continue using this ONCE GREAT SOAP. Shame on you Aubrey!!!!

great

Posted by 4795795407315506572 on Dec 05, 2013

like all family members

I love Aubrey Organics products

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

but don't like this Body Soap. It's not foaming at all. I will switch to Mild by Nature Shampoo and Bodywash / Bubble Bath. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Everyday Body Soap

Posted by 4973627497181831951 on Sep 12, 2012

I like the smell and my skin feels very soft after using. Im happy with this product quality.

Herbal Soap

Posted by Reviewer2001076 on Aug 08, 2012

Regular soap has always been too drying for my skin...even the natural stuff...but this has been very gentle so I use it everyday.

Clean

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Aug 04, 2012

very thin soap easy to apply and cleans my hands of germs.

doesn't lather well

Posted by Reviewer3275280 on Aug 02, 2012

very thick and not much lather. i like the nutribiotic soap better.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »