Aubrey Organics, Hydrating Shampoo, Blue Camomile, Normal, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Favorite

Posted by Non-GMO From New Jersey on Jun 28, 2012

One of my favorite shampoos. This one is thicker than many other varieties of Aubrey O's shampoos...almost like a gel consistency. I like that I can control the amount better. I find it particularly soothing to use. I have long, dry, curly hair and though not specified for my hair type it works well. With all shampoos I try to dilute them in my hand first and that helps prevent further drying out. I give kudos to Aubry for sourcing non-GMO soy for some of their soy ingredients. I still am concerned about the corn and soy oil base containing possible GMOs. However, I have not found a suitable shampoo to replace the Aubrey products and I have searched far and wide and tried homemade no-poo recipes. I wish they would go completely non-GMO and get verification from the Non-GMO Project.

Hears gets shiny and voluminesed.

Posted by Reviewer3227621 From Lithuania on Feb 02, 2013

I like texture and smell. Hears gets shiny and voluminesed. I need to use conditioner together as smaller hears gets up.

Works great

Posted by Reviewer1190932 From Chile on Apr 26, 2009

Smells and feels really natural. Like it a lot.

bch

Posted by Reviewer2070836 From Ohio on May 10, 2011

no harsh chemicals =- makes hair healhier

uniquely sublime blue chamomile scent!

Posted by animot From California on Feb 26, 2011

i docked a star because, wow, this stuff requires a conditioner up to the job (fyi, the accompanying blue camomile conditioner isn't it, for me). my hair is a tangled mess after washing with this, ...far more difficult to deal with than after using the LUSH shampoo bars i sometimes use (guilty pleasures). anyway, if you're wanting a clarifying shampoo, i think this would do quite well -- my fine, dry hair definitely isn't weighed down. but following with an extra-rich (gpb or better) conditioner is a must for me. for a natural shampoo, it lathers well, if you keep getting your hair wet again throughout the sudsing process. and it's one of the only shampoos i keep buying repeatedly b/c this scent is beyond delicious in a truly of-the-earth kind of way. actually, it smells of being outdoors in a field of sun-warmed wildflowers. no fake flowery scent here, no unidentifiable fragrance blend either. just sublime true blue chamomile oil, like the single note EO smells. like sunshine streaming in to your shower. how lovely! i anticipate showering just to use it.