best shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1810566 on Nov 11, 2009

this shampoo smells unusually great and lathers the best good for my very fine damaged from swimming hair.Hair combs out with out snarls.

ACTUALLY Natural Safe Shampoo!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Jul 28, 2008

Finally after searching long and hard I have found Aubrey Organics' line of products! They are probably the safest cosmetics out there. I will defineitly be reordering again.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1250552 on Nov 29, 2008

I'm so sensitive to chemicals, Aubrey is the only line of shampoos I can use. Luckily, they are excellent!

Have used this for 3 years now

Posted by Reviewer1242200 on Jul 31, 2009

Leaves my hair so clean and shiny! I also like that it's organic and does not contain GMO ingredients.

Aubrey Organics, Blue camomile Hydrating Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 18, 2010

Aubrey Shampoo's are the only shampoo's that I use on my hair, I find the Blue Camomile shampoo is very Hydrating, as I have dry hair.

Aubrey Organics, Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo, Normal, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1443925 on Oct 31, 2011

very well-washed, long hair remains clean

Love it

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Aug 05, 2014

I absolutely love it, my hair stays clean for hours, and with volume (feature that I have very fine hair, and is not a volumizing shampoo, which I quite liked), the texture is somewhat light and sticky, but I guess it's because it's an organic shampoo. I'll buy again.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5375506655505631003 on Oct 30, 2014

My hair feels smoother, shinier and softer since I have started using this with the conditioner.

Great shampoo

Posted by 4853470765843241631 on Dec 17, 2014

I was really looking for an organic, sulfate-free shampoo and this one really is my favorite! I love the smell! I was surprised with the colour of it but it lathers really well and feels squeaky clean which I don't mind since I use the Blue Chamomile normal conditioner afterwards.

Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 24, 2009

SUPERB safe, natural product. It smells herbal, not perfumy. Herbals are strong scents, but you get used to it extremely fast and don't notice that after just a few uses. It completely cleans the hair quickly. This one is a thicker liquid than the Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Shampoo, but it doesn't matter; they work pretty much the same. Don't expect any lather! Harmful chemicals in other products are what makes lather, so this brand doesn't have any. It doesn't make any difference in cleaning your hair as lather doesn't clean; it just feels more luxurious when you're actually soaping up. It isn't hard to get this shampoo all through your hair, either. Remember, just don't expect any lather! I love this product. Remember to shake before each use.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »