Great shampoo

Posted by 4853470765843241631 on Dec 17, 2014

I was really looking for an organic, sulfate-free shampoo and this one really is my favorite! I love the smell! I was surprised with the colour of it but it lathers really well and feels squeaky clean which I don't mind since I use the Blue Chamomile normal conditioner afterwards.

Excellent Product

Posted by 5375506655505631003 on Oct 30, 2014

My hair feels smoother, shinier and softer since I have started using this with the conditioner.

Love it

Posted by 4948930718531700762 on Aug 05, 2014

I absolutely love it, my hair stays clean for hours, and with volume (feature that I have very fine hair, and is not a volumizing shampoo, which I quite liked), the texture is somewhat light and sticky, but I guess it's because it's an organic shampoo. I'll buy again.

Great natural shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer1433340 on Nov 24, 2012

I am glad there is shampoo with no chemicals inside.

lathers well!

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Sep 29, 2012

this shampoo lathered well even in Taiwan! yes!! smells okay, not my favourite. washes well while not to drying out the scalp.

good

Posted by Reviewer2688830 on Sep 16, 2012

Another good product from Aubrey. A good product, a good company.

Another product I was looking for.

Posted by noraas on Jul 30, 2012

We have to take care of our skin and hair. This shampoo is all natural, free from chemicals. Besides, the shampoo makes your hair more shiny and is a real good product for those with dry hair.

my favorite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2466622 on Jan 12, 2012

love aubrey products and this is my favorite shampoo. The scent is a lot lighter than many of the other aubrey products i've used. It gets my very fine, wavy hair clean without stripping it completely. I always use it with an aubrey conditioner...the Camomile Luxurious Volumizing conditioner and for deep conditioning the blue camomile hydrating conditioner.

Very Pleased

Posted by WorldPeace on Nov 28, 2011

i am very pleased with this shampoo. it leaves my hair manageable and soft. my hair also feel a lot more healthy after i started using this shampoo.

Gets your hair clean

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

Unlike many natural shampoos, this one really leaves your hair feeling clean. Has a great smell, too. However, the smell does not last.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »