Not a very pleasant smell

Posted by Reviewer1879246 on Aug 07, 2011

I didn't like the smell(I liked the protein shampoo and condishioner better), but besides that it's great product, like any of Aubrey organics.

I like it

Posted by tinatherese on Mar 06, 2012

and I don't like it...smell is like toothpaste, consistency is ok but my hair gets dry...It lathers well 2 time around but you need a lot of it...

Not impressed

Posted by Reviewer2049460 on Nov 28, 2008

I've been using Aubrey products for years and this shampoo is not hydrating for my hair; in fact, it leaves it a bit on the dry side. I'll stick with the GPB shampoo as it works best for me.

Horrible to my hair

Posted by Reviewer2921724 on Sep 25, 2009

I thought I'd try an organic shampoo. This shampoo stripped my hair of anything good. My hair felt hard, dry and tangled. I tried it twice but I will never use it again.

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I don't like it

Stop buying anymore

Posted by Reviewer3086304 on Aug 24, 2012

I have stopped using it anymore.

Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 24, 2009

SUPERB safe, natural product. It smells herbal, not perfumy. Herbals are strong scents, but you get used to it extremely fast and don't notice that after just a few uses. It completely cleans the hair quickly. This one is a thicker liquid than the Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Shampoo, but it doesn't matter; they work pretty much the same. Don't expect any lather! Harmful chemicals in other products are what makes lather, so this brand doesn't have any. It doesn't make any difference in cleaning your hair as lather doesn't clean; it just feels more luxurious when you're actually soaping up. It isn't hard to get this shampoo all through your hair, either. Remember, just don't expect any lather! I love this product. Remember to shake before each use.

Favorite

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

One of my favorite shampoos. This one is thicker than many other varieties of Aubrey O's shampoos...almost like a gel consistency. I like that I can control the amount better. I find it particularly soothing to use. I have long, dry, curly hair and though not specified for my hair type it works well. With all shampoos I try to dilute them in my hand first and that helps prevent further drying out. I give kudos to Aubry for sourcing non-GMO soy for some of their soy ingredients. I still am concerned about the corn and soy oil base containing possible GMOs. However, I have not found a suitable shampoo to replace the Aubrey products and I have searched far and wide and tried homemade no-poo recipes. I wish they would go completely non-GMO and get verification from the Non-GMO Project.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Feb 16, 2011

I love the way this shampoo makes my hair feel

Great

Posted by Reviewer1406300 on Oct 13, 2011

I made my hair very soft