Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I don't like it

Another product I was looking for.

Posted by noraas on Jul 30, 2012

We have to take care of our skin and hair. This shampoo is all natural, free from chemicals. Besides, the shampoo makes your hair more shiny and is a real good product for those with dry hair.

Favorite

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

One of my favorite shampoos. This one is thicker than many other varieties of Aubrey O's shampoos...almost like a gel consistency. I like that I can control the amount better. I find it particularly soothing to use. I have long, dry, curly hair and though not specified for my hair type it works well. With all shampoos I try to dilute them in my hand first and that helps prevent further drying out. I give kudos to Aubry for sourcing non-GMO soy for some of their soy ingredients. I still am concerned about the corn and soy oil base containing possible GMOs. However, I have not found a suitable shampoo to replace the Aubrey products and I have searched far and wide and tried homemade no-poo recipes. I wish they would go completely non-GMO and get verification from the Non-GMO Project.

I like it

Posted by tinatherese on Mar 06, 2012

and I don't like it...smell is like toothpaste, consistency is ok but my hair gets dry...It lathers well 2 time around but you need a lot of it...

my favorite shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2466622 on Jan 12, 2012

love aubrey products and this is my favorite shampoo. The scent is a lot lighter than many of the other aubrey products i've used. It gets my very fine, wavy hair clean without stripping it completely. I always use it with an aubrey conditioner...the Camomile Luxurious Volumizing conditioner and for deep conditioning the blue camomile hydrating conditioner.

Very Pleased

Posted by WorldPeace on Nov 28, 2011

i am very pleased with this shampoo. it leaves my hair manageable and soft. my hair also feel a lot more healthy after i started using this shampoo.

Gets your hair clean

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Nov 04, 2011

Unlike many natural shampoos, this one really leaves your hair feeling clean. Has a great smell, too. However, the smell does not last.

Aubrey Organics, Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo, Normal, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1443925 on Oct 31, 2011

very well-washed, long hair remains clean

Great

Posted by Reviewer1406300 on Oct 13, 2011

I made my hair very soft

Like it

Posted by Reviewer2182770 on Sep 25, 2011

Good shampoo, will use it again.