Great shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1640072 on Aug 29, 2011

Exceptional fragrance and really good quality.

Not a very pleasant smell

Posted by Reviewer1879246 on Aug 07, 2011

I didn't like the smell(I liked the protein shampoo and condishioner better), but besides that it's great product, like any of Aubrey organics.

Great value

Posted by Reviewer2731139 on Jun 30, 2011

Same price as Whole Fuds but in a larger size. Awesome.

bch

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 10, 2011

no harsh chemicals =- makes hair healhier

uniquely sublime blue chamomile scent!

Posted by animot on Feb 26, 2011

i docked a star because, wow, this stuff requires a conditioner up to the job (fyi, the accompanying blue camomile conditioner isn't it, for me). my hair is a tangled mess after washing with this, ...far more difficult to deal with than after using the LUSH shampoo bars i sometimes use (guilty pleasures). anyway, if you're wanting a clarifying shampoo, i think this would do quite well -- my fine, dry hair definitely isn't weighed down. but following with an extra-rich (gpb or better) conditioner is a must for me. for a natural shampoo, it lathers well, if you keep getting your hair wet again throughout the sudsing process. and it's one of the only shampoos i keep buying repeatedly b/c this scent is beyond delicious in a truly of-the-earth kind of way. actually, it smells of being outdoors in a field of sun-warmed wildflowers. no fake flowery scent here, no unidentifiable fragrance blend either. just sublime true blue chamomile oil, like the single note EO smells. like sunshine streaming in to your shower. how lovely! i anticipate showering just to use it.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Feb 16, 2011

I love the way this shampoo makes my hair feel

Thanks Aubrey

Posted by Reviewer2732373 on Dec 26, 2010

This is good cleaining and hydrating shampoo.I love Aubrey Organics products.

Aubrey Organics, Blue camomile Hydrating Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 18, 2010

Aubrey Shampoo's are the only shampoo's that I use on my hair, I find the Blue Camomile shampoo is very Hydrating, as I have dry hair.

Best Shampoo I've Ever Used!!

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Nov 18, 2010

This shampoo gets 5 stars. It leaves my hair shiny and soft without using a conditioner; smells great; and a little goes a long way. Don't expect much lather with this shampoo - all the better! It contains nothing harsh, so my hair can really shine!!

its ok

Posted by Reviewer2914843 on Oct 10, 2010

I don't like this as much as other Aubrey shampoos. It seems more drying