10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, Blue Chamomile Shampoo, Classic Blue Chamomile Scent, Normal, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Don't like it

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I don't like it

Blue Camomile Hydrating Shampoo

Posted by Sprinkles on Jan 24, 2009

SUPERB safe, natural product. It smells herbal, not perfumy. Herbals are strong scents, but you get used to it extremely fast and don't notice that after just a few uses. It completely cleans the hair quickly. This one is a thicker liquid than the Camomile Luxurious Volumizing Shampoo, but it doesn't matter; they work pretty much the same. Don't expect any lather! Harmful chemicals in other products are what makes lather, so this brand doesn't have any. It doesn't make any difference in cleaning your hair as lather doesn't clean; it just feels more luxurious when you're actually soaping up. It isn't hard to get this shampoo all through your hair, either. Remember, just don't expect any lather! I love this product. Remember to shake before each use.

Favorite

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

One of my favorite shampoos. This one is thicker than many other varieties of Aubrey O's shampoos...almost like a gel consistency. I like that I can control the amount better. I find it particularly soothing to use. I have long, dry, curly hair and though not specified for my hair type it works well. With all shampoos I try to dilute them in my hand first and that helps prevent further drying out. I give kudos to Aubry for sourcing non-GMO soy for some of their soy ingredients. I still am concerned about the corn and soy oil base containing possible GMOs. However, I have not found a suitable shampoo to replace the Aubrey products and I have searched far and wide and tried homemade no-poo recipes. I wish they would go completely non-GMO and get verification from the Non-GMO Project.

Another product I was looking for.

Posted by noraas on Jul 30, 2012

We have to take care of our skin and hair. This shampoo is all natural, free from chemicals. Besides, the shampoo makes your hair more shiny and is a real good product for those with dry hair.

Very Pleased

Posted by WorldPeace on Nov 28, 2011

i am very pleased with this shampoo. it leaves my hair manageable and soft. my hair also feel a lot more healthy after i started using this shampoo.