Better than I expected

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Mar 19, 2016

Is a fantastic shapoo for sensitive scalp and normal hair. It conforts head skin, and leaves a very clean and shiny hair. I love it.

great

Posted by 5718477161336894581 on Jan 22, 2016

made my hair and scalp healthy but the only con about this shampoo is that it doesn't made much foam which is natural because it doesn't have any sulfate. I hope I can get used to it.

An amazing product

Posted by 4830009186985985152 on Nov 25, 2015

My hair never looked this nice or felt this soft. My only issue is the smell which is exactly like a rotten orange (which is why I had to take off one star). I will still buy again however considering the amazing results and I am interested in trying other products of this brand.

very nice

Posted by 4916263397427726818 on Nov 22, 2015

unlike a lot of shampoo. there is no residue left on your hair. my daughter and different of hair and it agrees with both of us. only sorry the conditioner was out of stock.

smooth but dry

Posted by 4991527459584805297 on Nov 18, 2015

it makes my hair become smooth but a little bit dry.however it easy to curl and shape my hair after shampoo....i love the smell...perfectly use with conditioner

This shampoo made my hair shinier, but it smells awful.

Posted by 4895157020903714883 on Nov 10, 2015

This shampoo made my hair shinier and did not cause any allergies. However, it smells awful and I had to use it in combination with another shampoo from Aubrey Organics.

I like it!

Posted by 4910950089540292581 on Nov 04, 2015

My hair got very soft and shinning. I also like the smell of this shampoo. Thank you.

Tangles hair

Posted by 5356677145365361443 on Jul 23, 2015

It does add a little more shine to my blond hair, but I think it over dries the ends and my hair are alway so tangled after washing with this shampoo.

Brilliant

Posted by 5355873650026118240 on Jun 16, 2015

Works really well but five stars are being chemical-free. You do not need much either, lathers very well.

Great Product

Posted by elinorlind on Jun 10, 2015

This shampoo works great. It makes my hair stay clean for several days. It can be a little bit drying without conditioner. The smell is a little bit funky due to the natural ingredients. However, this product is very clean and does not contain harmful chemicals. I'd say it's worth it. I will buy it again.