Aubrey Organics, Island Naturals Conditioner, Tropical Repair, Dry/Replenish, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

FINALLY!

Posted by Reviewer2305688 on May 19, 2011

a product that de-frizzes, de-tangles, and moisturizes my hair -- leaving it without any need for other products! absolutely the perfect conditioner for me. i don't have thick hair, but i have a lot of it with a natural wave which frizzes in any humidity. i bought this conditioner and the shampoo and LOVE them both... the smell is herbal...spicy...gingery... nothing offensive at all... thank you, aubrey organics for making safe products.

Can't live without it

Posted by Reviewer1813528 on Jan 10, 2011

I'm Asian with very coarse and full hair. No other conditioner has ever made my hair soft and silky like this one. Love the spicy smell, too. I'm into my third bottle and will use it unless I find a greater natural product, which I think is unlikely. Highly recommended if you have coarse and/or full hair and you want it soft, shiny and managable.

My son's frizzy curls are soft again!

Posted by Reviewer2814708 on May 02, 2009

Don't know how my son ended up with super frizzy curls when I have stick straight hair, but he does and I had no experience with how to care for them. Aubrey's is not only so pure you could eat it, it smoothies his curls to the point of loveliness.

Grl friends hair.

Posted by Reviewer1386435 on Mar 24, 2009

Just as well as the shampoo,my lady's hair is more soft and supple,and it has brought out more of Her natural Brunette color.I really love Her hair.So I'm happy.

Not the best

Posted by Reviewer3281380 on Jan 04, 2012

I Love Aubrey conditioner, but for dry hair I prefer the rose one. This is ok but the one with roses is wonderfull! I bought it because I wanted to try all the dry hair conditioner but I won´t buy it again.