Great conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer3133419 on Feb 02, 2008

I read tons of fantastic reviews on hair board, so being the product junkie I am, I had to try it. I have thin, wavy hair, so if I use it too many days in a row, I tend to get overconditioned; however, this conditioner seems to soak right into the hair instead of just coating it, so if you really need a great moisturizing conditioner for your hair, this is it.

Not the best

Posted by Reviewer3281380 on Jan 04, 2012

I Love Aubrey conditioner, but for dry hair I prefer the rose one. This is ok but the one with roses is wonderfull! I bought it because I wanted to try all the dry hair conditioner but I won´t buy it again.

Not a fan

Posted by livelig on Mar 17, 2013

This is a really good conditioner, but I can not get over the strong smell of allspice. I have curly hair (3a) this conditioner collects my curls perfectly, unfortunately the smell of allspice makes my feel like I have been making pork patties all day long. I'll stick to my favorite Honeysuckle Rose conditioner from now on.

Love this conditioner!!

Posted by Reviewer2483618 on Jul 30, 2008

I have been on the hunt for natural, chemical free products to use since discovering that I am pregnant. I am sooo glad that I came across Aubrey Organics products. They are the best!! I love this conditioner because it instantly smooths, detangles and softens my natural roots. I am an African American woman in the process of growing out a relaxer and this conditioner makes it very manageable. My hair has never looked and felt better. Thank you Aubrey Organics!!

the best!

Posted by lisofby on May 14, 2012

my hair turned frizzy after kids and hormones, straightening with that organix 1 month stuff, which ruined my hair. but this conditioner, is so gentle and makes my hair feel strong. i use it as a leave in sometimes.

really great

Posted by 5342571254259520251 on Jun 22, 2012

My hair is dry and frizzy, and this makes it so soft. Everyday is a good hair day with this and the matching shampoo...

I love it !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 31, 2013

At first I did not like the scent. In my opinion the smell was more for cooking than for washing my hair. I hate to waste so I had to try. Honest ? It was the best conditioner (and shampoo) I ever used ! I use it for 5 years now and I will use not other conditioner ever again. It keeps my long and very thick hair in perfect shape with no dry ends. I really love it !

Love it for my 14mo old daughter's MIXED hair

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Apr 10, 2011

I bought this conditioner for my 14mo old daughter. Her hair is mixed as my husband is Ghanian and I am caucasian. I am always looking for natural hair products that are very moisturizing. I like the ingredient list. Her hair feels so soft with this conditioner. I actually apply the conditioner and do not rinse it out, but let her hair dry naturally with the conditioner left in it. It's doing a GREAT job and I am about to order more. The scent is wonderful and the product and nice and thick.

love it!

Posted by Reviewer3184375 on Dec 06, 2011

My hair is so dry and frizzy, this conditioner makes it totally different: smooth and easy to style

I already bought another one

Posted by koalena on Dec 26, 2011

great for frizzy hair. mine are not frizzy anymore and the smell of this conditioner is quite good - relaxing smell of herbs