like it but....

Posted by Reviewer3141935 on Oct 21, 2009

I like this conditioner- I think my hair is very soft after using it however it is a little thick and I wish it was packaged differently to more easily be removed from the bottle. I did add a little jojoba oil to it to make it easier to remove and that seems to be working. A little goes a long way too. Will likely buy again.

Not the best

Posted by Reviewer3281380 on Jan 04, 2012

I Love Aubrey conditioner, but for dry hair I prefer the rose one. This is ok but the one with roses is wonderfull! I bought it because I wanted to try all the dry hair conditioner but I won´t buy it again.

Not a fan

Posted by livelig on Mar 17, 2013

This is a really good conditioner, but I can not get over the strong smell of allspice. I have curly hair (3a) this conditioner collects my curls perfectly, unfortunately the smell of allspice makes my feel like I have been making pork patties all day long. I'll stick to my favorite Honeysuckle Rose conditioner from now on.

Love this conditioner!!

Posted by Reviewer2483618 on Jul 30, 2008

I have been on the hunt for natural, chemical free products to use since discovering that I am pregnant. I am sooo glad that I came across Aubrey Organics products. They are the best!! I love this conditioner because it instantly smooths, detangles and softens my natural roots. I am an African American woman in the process of growing out a relaxer and this conditioner makes it very manageable. My hair has never looked and felt better. Thank you Aubrey Organics!!

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2884772 on Oct 26, 2011

This is a good conditioner. It is very light and does not leave a residue on my hair.

the best!

Posted by lisofby on May 14, 2012

my hair turned frizzy after kids and hormones, straightening with that organix 1 month stuff, which ruined my hair. but this conditioner, is so gentle and makes my hair feel strong. i use it as a leave in sometimes.

By far the BEST!

Posted by 4742461957521568574 on Feb 27, 2013

This is by far the best conditioner that I've ever tried. The smell is light and nice. The conditioning effect is very good and it leaves my hair very smooth even after its dry. After the first wash, my hair feels so much straighter. A very good product.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer2631824 on May 31, 2011

I love Aubrey Organics Conditioners and Shampoo It is thick coming out of the bottle but don't mind for that little extra work ,when I get so much benefit out of this product.My hair is much healthier and I can actually rinse out the conditioner and my hair stays frizzless and soft.I have thick ,weavy ,and frizzy hair,It use to give me a hard time not any more. I would always have to leave in the chemical conditioners which would weight my hair down and would look dirty.I been one year using this product and I can actually wash it off so my hair could look clean and soft.Thank you i-Herb and Thank you Aubrey.

really great

Posted by 5342571254259520251 on Jun 22, 2012

My hair is dry and frizzy, and this makes it so soft. Everyday is a good hair day with this and the matching shampoo...

Love it for my 14mo old daughter's MIXED hair

Posted by Reviewer2051852 on Apr 10, 2011

I bought this conditioner for my 14mo old daughter. Her hair is mixed as my husband is Ghanian and I am caucasian. I am always looking for natural hair products that are very moisturizing. I like the ingredient list. Her hair feels so soft with this conditioner. I actually apply the conditioner and do not rinse it out, but let her hair dry naturally with the conditioner left in it. It's doing a GREAT job and I am about to order more. The scent is wonderful and the product and nice and thick.