Aubrey Organics, J.A.Y. Desert Herb, Revitalizing Shampoo, Dry Damaged, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

Reviews 4-star

Very gentle and infused with herbs!

Posted by Reviewer2812867 From Japan on Apr 19, 2011

I love this shamoo and smells like herbs. I have chemically treated hair and was looking for completely natural and organic products and they are pretty good. I use this with the same conditioner series and it leaves my hair soft and moisturized even if they are 100% soap-base. I have been using this for about a year and I am pretty satisfied and am a repeater.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer3127443 From Australia on May 10, 2011

Feels nice in the hair

Aubrey Organics, J.A.Y. Desert Herb

Posted by Reviewer1202724 From Tennessee on Mar 22, 2010

I just recently switched over from using products with sodium lauryl sulfate. When looking for an organic shampoo I read numerous reviews on the Aubrey Organics product line. I chose this product based on the reviews of it. It cleans great and has a nice distinctive scent to it. It lacks a little on the lathering but it works fine on my short oily hair.

Aubrey Organics, J.A.Y. Revitalizing Shampoo