This is great shampoo!

Posted by Reviewer2670655 on Feb 06, 2012

I love everything about this shampoo! Well maybe they can improve on the color but that is nitpicking. It leaves my non color treated hair clean and not dry. I never use conditioner and this is a great winter shampoo for me. My hair's body is phenomenal. I sometimes mix the JAY with Aubrey'schamomille or henna from natures gate.

Nice hydrating shampoo...

Posted by Reviewer2483618 on Aug 25, 2008

I like the fact that this shampoo lathers more than most organic natural shampoos. It leaves my hair feeling clean but not stripped and dry. I love the smell too. Another great Aubrey Organics product. I have switched to all Aubrey products in the last two months and have noticed a drastic improvement in my skin and hair. I'm hooked! Thanks Aubrey!!!!

JAY Desert Shampoo

Posted by ivyengland on Sep 22, 2009

This is my favorite Aubrey shampoo!! Not only does it smell great, but it makes my hair softer and thicker. For beautiful hair, buy Aubrey JAY Desert Shampoo.

A favorite

Posted by Reviewer2589966 on Oct 01, 2009

I have used this for a year now and like the way it makes my hair squeaky clean, it brought the shine back. I use it every day and it's very gentle too!

My All-Time Favorite Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2782741 on Nov 10, 2009

I've tried several Aubrey shampoos and found the J.A.Y. Desert Herb to be the best for my hair. It is a moisturizing shampoo which leaves my hair with body and volume. It never weighs my hair down or leaves it limp. The best moisturizing shampoo ever!! Thanks for another great product, Aubrey.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2886331 on Aug 14, 2011

Nice smell and it doesnt foam so much, which I like.

Washes hair well, just very little lather though.

Posted by Reviewer1798841 on Nov 13, 2008

Leaves hair very clean but it is hard to spread with very little lather and I have very long hair.

My Favorite Aubrey O' Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer3165972 on Mar 06, 2010

I've tried other AO shampoos in the past, but this is the best by far. It really removes all the dirt and leaves my hair fresh and clean.

The best of all the Aubrey Organics shampoos.

Posted by RodericRinehart on Oct 04, 2011

The JAY shampoo and conditioner are the best out of all the great offerings from Aubrey Organics.

It is a good shampoo.

Posted by Reviewer2402543 on Jan 08, 2012

I like this shampoo like most Aubrey shampoos.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »