Lumessence Lift

Posted by Reviewer2675746 on Feb 25, 2010

I could see an improvement in my neck almost overnight. But then again, I may have gained weight and that is why the skin on my neck looked firmer. I like the product because it soaks into my skin very quickly and is not greasy. I just use it at night on my neck.

Aubrey Lumessence Lift

Posted by Reviewer1286524 on Jun 17, 2009

This is a very nice cream to use in addition to Aubrey's facial moisturizers. It improves the texture of my skin and seems to help keep blemishes at bay.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Oct 09, 2011

Face looks bright, and it works so well on oily skin..no irritation or cause cloging at all.

exellent!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

very good, like!

The bottle

Posted by Reviewer1942005 on Sep 04, 2011

I've just received this product and haven't used it yet. But I am a little disappointed that the bottle isn't sealed like all my shampoos from "aubrey". So I can't say that no one has opened it. It even seems that someone has. Because it seems to me there is not so much cream in there than it has to be.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2768951 on Feb 12, 2012

I've been using it for about a month now and really notice the difference in my skin. I love it.

Like it very much.

Posted by mingyu on Apr 21, 2012

excellent product, firm my face right after I apply it. Will definitely re order it.

super cream

Posted by Haanresidence on Jan 01, 2011

skin looks & feels much younger, wonderful & organic

good

Posted by Reviewer1965541 on Apr 05, 2011

leaves my face soft will buy again i didnt seemuch lift like it said.

Love this one!

Posted by Reviewer3177970 on May 17, 2011

Works very well as I can feel a difference after a few days, my skin feels tighter and smooth. It does not smell good though so that it a negative, but it absorbs into skin quickly so the smell does not linger.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »