This Was Love At First Sight

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Feb 13, 2015

The package is very nice, good design, a perfect gift to a woman you like. And the creme is so wonderful that the words are not doing enough justice to the luxurous feeling this creme makes. Suitable for all skin types, probably true. I have a combination skin and this works very well on my face. From the very first time I tried this creme I could feel how soft my face became and the creme certainly firms the skin as well. And I think that the creme evens out the pigmentation on my face. I do not know if it is the colour of the creme that is a little brownish-yellow or the action of the creme that makes the difference in colour on my skin but I am very happy,satisfied anyway. The doft of the creme reminded me about coffee or something nuttylike. It is not bad (I do not like coffee) and it does not stay long. The creme is lightweight, easy to apply, absorbs quickly, not at all greasy, just so right in every way, wonderful. I am definitely going to buy this creme again and will try other Aubrey Organics Lumessence products as well. I have used this creme now two weeks which is a time you should have at least when you try new skin care products to really see and feel how they work on your skin. If you found this review helpful, kindly click on the Yes button, thank you. You are also warmly welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

Excelente

Posted by 4763166996042266214 on Nov 25, 2014

Esta crema es muy buena. Te deja la piel como si la hubieras estirado y sin embargo hidrata al mismo tiempo. Huele muy bien. Me encanta.

no any visible effect

Posted by 5523811964648601512 on Jun 22, 2014

The reason why I bought it in the first place was because of the high rating review and it is more expensive than the others so I thought it would be worthwhile to try the more luxurious products. However, no visible improvement. Will move on and buy other new products to try.

Posted by deimiane on Aug 09, 2012

Great product

exellent!

Posted by Superkoxy on May 07, 2012

very good, like!

Like it very much.

Posted by mingyu on Apr 21, 2012

excellent product, firm my face right after I apply it. Will definitely re order it.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2768951 on Feb 12, 2012

I've been using it for about a month now and really notice the difference in my skin. I love it.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1350035 on Oct 09, 2011

Face looks bright, and it works so well on oily skin..no irritation or cause cloging at all.

The bottle

Posted by Reviewer1942005 on Sep 04, 2011

I've just received this product and haven't used it yet. But I am a little disappointed that the bottle isn't sealed like all my shampoos from "aubrey". So I can't say that no one has opened it. It even seems that someone has. Because it seems to me there is not so much cream in there than it has to be.

Love this one!

Posted by Reviewer3177970 on May 17, 2011

Works very well as I can feel a difference after a few days, my skin feels tighter and smooth. It does not smell good though so that it a negative, but it absorbs into skin quickly so the smell does not linger.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »