Little bit better

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Feb 05, 2013

It's Ok soap bar. Not the greatest one but still a little bit better than Evening Primpose by Aubrey. at least it doesn't cause itching of my skin if used together with body lotion of the same name. It lathers VERY little, almost NO lather.

Wife loves it

Posted by Reviewer1009917 on Feb 07, 2012

WIfe loves the soap,so a happy wife a happy house.

Aubrey rosa Mosqueta

Posted by craftygirl on May 01, 2009

Okay, moisturizing, not as great of a smell as I had hoped, goes down quick

A must try!

Posted by Reviewer1632975 on Jun 04, 2008

I absolutely LOVE this cleansing bar. I use it on my face, as well as my body. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! I have also used this on my son, who has highly sensitive eczematic skin, and it has improved his skin condition in just one week! If you are thinking of trying one of Aubrey's cleansing bars, you must try this one!

You'll love it

Posted by Reviewer2544060 on Oct 18, 2007

I've used this product for about a year now. Wonderful! I started out using it only on my face but now use it all over. It's the best moisturizing bar I've ever found - and it's all natural. I LOVE IT!

Unbelievable

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Nov 08, 2011

Because I have very dry, sensitive skin, I always chose cleansing gels or lotions to wash my face and stayed away from soaps thinking they would be too harsh and drying for my skin. I never would have guessed that a bar of soap could change my skin from horribly dry, flaky and dull to wonderfully moisturized, smooth and radiant. Also, its cleansing properties are amazing, gentle but perfectly effective. I can't say enough good things about this product, it has literally transformed my face.

Divine smell

Posted by HiNewUsers4HelpClickHere on May 29, 2013

I have given many of these as gifts. The smell is divine.

很不错

Posted by 5092565992342690824 on Sep 01, 2014

这香皂比我们国内贵,不过我觉得用起来很舒服,很多时候我都是用一块洗脸的

So good I am waiting till it in back in stock to send in my order.

Posted by Reviewer3157654 on Jul 12, 2008

I try to buy everything in bulk to cut down on transportation costs/energy use. I started using this around the time I stopped using Proactiv. I have had very bad acne for a couple of years (the red bumps that take forever to go away and can scar). Proactiv worked but I would still slightly break out before my periods. I started using this and I have not only noticed that my acne is almost non-existent, my skin is not as oily as it used to be. This soap and pearl cream (which my mom has been using since forever; most people don't believe that she is in her 40s and that she has daughters older than 20) has kept me off of Proactiv. Believe me it is hard to get off of Proactiv, you just become dependant. I tried once before and I broke out worst then I had ever before. My face looked like the Himalayas and it is the only time in my life where I was so embarrassed I actually used make up (which didn't help). I noticed my body took awhile to get used to it but once it did I don't have the problem of oily skin no more.

My favorite soap!

Posted by Reviewer1308233 on Oct 23, 2007

This soap cleans well but gently, with a lovely clean scent that is subtle. I ran out of it and was using up other soap I had on hand and just HAD to chuck what I was using and go back to this. IT'S THAT GOOD! I gave it as gifts to all the women on my Christmas list last year. My boyfriend loves how it makes me smell, too. Pamper yourself and try this soap.