Aubrey Organics, Luxurious Moisturizing Lotion, Rosa Mosqueta, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Very strong fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2343803 on Jul 01, 2010

I love the moisturizing properties of this lotion, it's very thick and creamy, and worked well on my dry skin. I can't use it though, because the scent is so strong that I can't breathe when I wear it! It has a very powerful floral scent, and I ended up having to shower to get it off. If they would tone the scent down a little, it would be a great lotion!

The most wonderful product that doesnt work!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jun 08, 2015

I have very dry skin so I qualify this review by saying that this lotion may work for you if your skin is normal. I can put this lotion on 3 times a day for a number of days in a row and my skin is still dry and I mean dry not merely average. Having said that, the lotion has a wonderful consistency and feels lovely. It smells divine especially after its been on your skin a while. Just be aware if you do have very dry skin this may not be the product for you. I also have an issue with the price which I think is a little high for the amount.

Aubrey-Organics-Luxurious-Moisturizing-Lotion-Rosa-Mosqueta

Posted by 5636786798327809216 on Mar 29, 2014

I decided to try this product since I was looking for a rose scented lotion. I like the richness of the cream (is a bit too rich as I stay in the Asia but still acceptable for night use) and the smooth feel. However I was expecting a rosy smell - to my disappointment there was none infact the scent was a bit medicinal for me.