New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Luxurious Moisturizing Lotion, Rosa Mosqueta, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Very strong fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2343803 on Jul 01, 2010

I love the moisturizing properties of this lotion, it's very thick and creamy, and worked well on my dry skin. I can't use it though, because the scent is so strong that I can't breathe when I wear it! It has a very powerful floral scent, and I ended up having to shower to get it off. If they would tone the scent down a little, it would be a great lotion!

Aubrey-Organics-Luxurious-Moisturizing-Lotion-Rosa-Mosqueta

Posted by 5636786798327809216 on Mar 29, 2014

I decided to try this product since I was looking for a rose scented lotion. I like the richness of the cream (is a bit too rich as I stay in the Asia but still acceptable for night use) and the smooth feel. However I was expecting a rosy smell - to my disappointment there was none infact the scent was a bit medicinal for me.