Subtle, pleasant

Posted by Reviewer1183567 on Mar 05, 2012

My husband likes the feel and smell of this aftershave, and so do I! Subtle, not overbearing.

Yummy!

Posted by Reviewer3361326 on Dec 27, 2007

My husband loves how this feals after a shave and enjoys the aroma, and I really enjoy the way he smells after a shave and it lingers ever so lightly all through the day. Thank you.

Nice lightly spicy scent.

Posted by Reviewer2081292 on Oct 29, 2008

My husband has been using for over a month now and he really like this scent and the after shave. We are ordering it again.

Great Product - Naturally Herbal

Posted by 4799103869442604244 on Jul 23, 2012

I associate this product with nature and the appeal nature has about its life giving force. The product feels and smells like it is designed to do for one more than what it is intended to do, i.e. after shave solution. I highly recommend it to anyone who is interested in the life forces nature can imbue in one.

Meh... not bad.

Posted by DesertRatonga on Aug 06, 2011

not exciting but smells nice. takes a little mixing to get it right. I add a drop of coconut or lime essential oil to make it a bit more tropical, or some ginger or cinnamon oil to make it more obvious and earthy. a good base to work with if you wanna mix a personal fragrance with a tropical rum scent, but it doesn't really stand up on it's own.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer2326864 on Sep 16, 2011

I was really looking forward to receiving this product, however, when it came I found it totally lacking in a good refreshing scent. It has kind of a heavy clove type scent. I thought it would be more like Old Spice of a few years ago, which I liked. Also, it does not last very long. Maybe that is a good thing. I would not buy again.

Not good

Posted by 4645136881424844545 on Sep 24, 2013

My husband like blue color this color not good has hot good smell but this product has pro 65(

No Smell ALL

Posted by Reviewer1975091 on Jul 02, 2014

Felt good but has no smell at all

Aubrey Organics, Men s Stock, ater shave spice island

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

Quality aftershave. I order it again. I recommend

Best After Shave for Razor Burn

Posted by 5657234677702245452 on Feb 10, 2013

Earns 5 Stars for razor burn elimination alone. Since I started old school DE shaving close to a year ago, I've tried about 15 different AS products. At this point, Aubrey takes care of my irritated skin fastest and best. Works very quickly after the brief initial alcohol sting. I prefer to have alcohol in all my AS products. Non-alcoholic balms feel great initially but my skin begins to burn later in the day after it is either slowly absorbed or quickly perspired off. Scent is only 3.5 Star to my nose, nice but not my favorite. Honeybee Bay Rum is 5 Star scent for me but not as soothing for razor burn. I'll have to try the other Aubrey scents for a 5 Star nose rating. Will try City Rhythms on my next iHerb order.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »