Aubrey's

Posted by SamiraNatural on Jul 22, 2014

Never deceived with Aubrey's organics , my husband loves it and use it everyday . it soothes the skin after the shaving and the smell is gorgeous ! it has a sweet and sensual sandalwood smell . i recommend !

Good Product

Posted by 5361540659485883214 on Apr 09, 2014

Mild spicy scent. Goes on great, no irritation, will try other scents

Early 30's guy here to write what's up

Posted by kyotomatty on Nov 13, 2015

Hey there guys or gals. The good thing about this one is that the scent doesn't stay long. Subtle if u are close but nothing harsh and stinky. Better yet, it fights the sting and soaks in. NOT sticky at all but you can feel the oils from it hours after which is good times. I didnt like the other scents.

My husband's favorite scent!

Posted by 5150985141166940825 on Mar 27, 2015

Hard-ish to find. So glad to have found this on iherb. I stocked up and ordered 4 bottles so my hub doesn't run out! The scent is very pleasant.

Smells good

Posted by Reviewer1519597 on Dec 07, 2010

The best after shave by far! While the scent is not overpowering, I have received a few complements when using it. Most importantly, it doesn't feature any toxic chemicals -- only natural fragrances are used in this formula. Thank you Aubrey Organics for another excellent product!

Try it

Posted by Reviewer1344761 on Dec 17, 2010

I like it, different and best of all it's not overpowering.

Aubrey Organics After Shave feels so refreshing after shaving

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Dec 04, 2011

Aubrey Organics Men's Stock After Shave is the proof that you don't need to throw in a ton of toxic chemicals and colors to create a good product. I love the product because it protects my skin and feels refreshing after shaving. The organic contents are like magic for my skin and the glas package is better for the environment than plastic. Great product, I'll buy it again and gain!

Nice

Posted by Reviewer3211141 on Apr 14, 2012

Smells sort of like liquor, but the scent isnt that powerful. Gotto love it though. hundred times better than any chemical potion that most people use.

Good after shave

Posted by 5332906052348525736 on Aug 17, 2012

My husband likes this item very much - says it helps prevent irritation and pimples after shaving. It has nice herbal smell, maybe little bit old-fashioned.

really men's scent

Posted by Reviewer1906982 on Sep 08, 2012

I bought it for my husband. He likes it. And like it's scent as I do also.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »