Good

Posted by Reviewer1196696 on Jan 15, 2012

Quite good face cream, absorbs quickly and moisturises just fine

DAILY use, but TRIAL SIZE

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Aug 11, 2015

I bought this cream for my brother, and he likes it. I haven’t tried it, so I can’t offer my own opinion; although I state that there are two ingredients which I hate: the first one is alcohol denatured (skin absorption, organ system toxicity), the second one is beta-carotene (it may be natural or synthetic, as well as persistent, bioaccumulative or an environmental toxin). The small bottle doesn’t last for ages!!!, it has a small trial size!!!

My husband loves it

Posted by 4766826182038122321 on Dec 13, 2015

I order this for my husband who is very particular about not having harmful chemicals in his skincare. He is very pleased with the product - nice texture, absorbs quickly and does not leave greasy residual on the skin. Just note that it is more suitable for summer than winter - we live in Australia.

Wonderful product!

Posted by 5665625441392441568 on May 13, 2016

Wonderful product, all natural ingredients, very pleasant pink grapefruit smell that lingers around for just the right time, feels tingly and refreshing upon application and it let's my skin breathe and is probably the lightest moisturizer I've ever used, in terms of how it sits on the skin. However that price is HUGE! One bottle lasts me about a month and I do use it quite sparingly, maybe once every two days immediately after cleansing... that being said I don't really have the option NOT to buy it, just hoping they don't hike up the price to $50 any time soon! If you have any other recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

남편선물...

Posted by 5367180662191022662 on Sep 12, 2014

그동안 후나 숨, 오휘 남성용 사용하다가 이번에 바꿔 구매 했는데 남편은 괜찮다고 해요... 근데 냄새는 그닥이지만 오래가지 안아 사용시 무리는 없는편... 오가닉제품이라 믿고 ㅅㅏ용해요

very good