DAILY use, but TRIAL SIZE

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Aug 11, 2015

I bought this cream for my brother, and he likes it. I haven’t tried it, so I can’t offer my own opinion; although I state that there are two ingredients which I hate: the first one is alcohol denatured (skin absorption, organ system toxicity), the second one is beta-carotene (it may be natural or synthetic, as well as persistent, bioaccumulative or an environmental toxin). The small bottle doesn’t last for ages!!!, it has a small trial size!!!

Wonderful product!

Posted by 5665625441392441568 on May 13, 2016

Wonderful product, all natural ingredients, very pleasant pink grapefruit smell that lingers around for just the right time, feels tingly and refreshing upon application and it let's my skin breathe and is probably the lightest moisturizer I've ever used, in terms of how it sits on the skin. However that price is HUGE! One bottle lasts me about a month and I do use it quite sparingly, maybe once every two days immediately after cleansing... that being said I don't really have the option NOT to buy it, just hoping they don't hike up the price to $50 any time soon! If you have any other recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

too small

Posted by 4677704592997713087 on Oct 08, 2015

Small amount

Not used

Posted by glassofporto on Apr 16, 2015

I got it for bf, but he has not used yet.

Highly recommended

Posted by lindafin on Jun 04, 2014

My boyfriend loves this moisturizer! He says it moisturizes well and absorps quickly. It's a small bottle (easy to take with you when travelling), but a little drop goes a long way. It has very lightweight and running consistency. Because it contains lots of aloe vera, it feels very refreshing on the skin after a day in the sun.

Very good!

Posted by 5290733483292679693 on Sep 06, 2013

My boyfriend really likes it. Skin do not looks oily. Recommended!

awesome smell, great moisturizer

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on Oct 06, 2014

very unique color, smell like lemons! love it

My hubby seems to like this lotion.

Posted by Reviewer2965362 on Oct 29, 2014

Not too rich, which is perfect for my hubs. And its herbal scent works for me.

Good

Posted by caryslynn on Nov 11, 2013

Bought on behalf of friend. heard it's good

The best for my sensative man!

Posted by 4900431676853842832 on Feb 14, 2014

This men's stock is the only lotion that gets rid of my husbands dry skin without making his skin break out. Every other lotion he has tried either gives him a rash or blemishes. The product was the best price on the market and got to us reasonably quickly.