No greasy feeling at affordable prices

Posted by 5514598445635577337 on Sep 30, 2013

No greasy feeling at affordable prices

La preferida de mi chico

Posted by 4870986275188133428 on Apr 09, 2014

Él tiene la piel de la cara complicada (mixta con zonas muy secas y tendencia a irritarse y descamarse) y esta crema le nutre sin darle grasa. Ha repetido con ella despúes de probar la de bulldog

DAILY use, but TRIAL SIZE

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Aug 11, 2015

I bought this cream for my brother, and he likes it. I haven’t tried it, so I can’t offer my own opinion; although I state that there are two ingredients which I hate: the first one is alcohol denatured (skin absorption, organ system toxicity), the second one is beta-carotene (it may be natural or synthetic, as well as persistent, bioaccumulative or an environmental toxin). The small bottle doesn’t last for ages!!!, it has a small trial size!!!

Wonderful product!

Posted by 5665625441392441568 on May 13, 2016

Wonderful product, all natural ingredients, very pleasant pink grapefruit smell that lingers around for just the right time, feels tingly and refreshing upon application and it let's my skin breathe and is probably the lightest moisturizer I've ever used, in terms of how it sits on the skin. However that price is HUGE! One bottle lasts me about a month and I do use it quite sparingly, maybe once every two days immediately after cleansing... that being said I don't really have the option NOT to buy it, just hoping they don't hike up the price to $50 any time soon! If you have any other recommendations, please let me know. Thanks!

too small

Posted by 4677704592997713087 on Oct 08, 2015

Small amount

Does not smell all that good...

Posted by 5174622402263702062 on Jan 31, 2015

It helps with dry skin, but it doesn`t smell all that good. My girlfriend actually asked me to stop using it and buy something else.

good product

Posted by 5607662467940051073 on Apr 16, 2014

Used by my boyfriend. he finds it overall good product, as it kind of smooths out and fills fine lines on face. But doesn't like the smell, too strong and reminds of alcohol.

Very problematic smell

Posted by 5504082935744191569 on Jan 17, 2015

The smell of this lotion is intense and problematic

may be ok for the insensitive nose

Posted by Reviewer1314989 on Dec 11, 2008

Neither my husband nor did I like the smell (somewhat like burned plastic). We had to recycle it right away. One star for the good ingredients.

Not used

Posted by glassofporto on Apr 16, 2015

I got it for bf, but he has not used yet.