New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Men's Stock, Hair Gel, Ginseng Biotin, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

good for thick curly hair

Posted by Reviewer1625792 on Apr 01, 2010

I purchased this product for my boyfriend, but I tried it and decided to keep it for myself! I have long-ish thick curly hair and it works great! It provides a decent amount of structure, without making my hair crunchy. I have tried a LOT of products and they either have too much or too little hold for my thick curly hair. Don't let the "man's line" marketing fool you--you will not smell like a man! I also have tried the Aubrey Organics Mandarin Hair Jelly and I do not like it as much as this product.

our favorite for short, coarse hair

Posted by Reviewer1760262 on Dec 13, 2008

My fiance loves this product for styling his short, coarse hair. It holds his hair in place without creating the "wet look", and it doesn't flake as the day progresses. I had been bugging him for years to stop using hair "glues" and hard hold gels, but he wouldn't give them up until he found this product. Now he can't imagine getting ready each morning without it! I love the results.

Great hold, smells good too

Posted by Reviewer1875032 on Apr 25, 2011

My husband had been using the same $2 drugstore hair gel for years and I finally convinced him to try something more natural since he uses it every day. This one had good reviews so we tried this and he loves it. It holds his hair well so he can spike it and we agree that we prefer the manly scent of this one over the bubble-gum smell of the cheap "chemical" gel he used to use.

Finally found a good natural hair gel

Posted by Reviewer2197579 on Jan 19, 2012

Love it, styles my hair just like I want it. Soft hold and sure feels good that its natural.

Light fragrance

Posted by Reviewer1291316 on Jul 14, 2012

I'm always looking for stuff with lighter or no fragrance as heavy fragrance bugs me. I like this stuff, it's pretty tolerable and it works great.