Good, light gel

Posted by 5234638523930390836 on Nov 20, 2015

This gel keeps hair tame. It doesn't give hair that hard, stiff look. That being said, the hair may start to curl or move slightly out of place, but still keeps it in control for the most part. I think the scent is not too overwhelming.

Really Good

Posted by 5355873650026118240 on Apr 07, 2015

My hair is thick, dense, wavy, and hard to control. Have been using this product daily for over two weeks and it holds very well. Maybe put a little extra if it doesn't hold well for you. It smells like an old barber product but I actually like the smell. I haven't noticed any flaking like other customers did.

Very nice gel

Posted by 4843708942456877420 on Dec 03, 2014

This gel is absolutely 5 stars . Good smell , nice wet look and mostly does not stick !

This is a bad gel

Posted by 5418770854475042003 on Oct 18, 2014

It does contain a lot of good nutrients, but it does not do it's main job. It really does not fix the hair, as it is too weak, and you have a lot of small white residues on hair, like you have dandruf. Even my hairdresser notice it. I do not consider it.

The Good gel natural

Posted by 5244365346926105398 on Sep 21, 2014

Good

the men in my house love this.

Posted by Reviewer2365998 on May 15, 2014

My son and husband like this hair gel because it doesn't flake. I love it because it has minimal chemicals.

Holds well, boyfriend is happy.

Posted by 4776135338126421008 on Mar 21, 2014

Good hold.

No hold; maybe a bad batch.

Posted by fivefour on Mar 21, 2014

I recently purchased this item. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch, but it did not work for any hair longer than half an inch. Odor is fine and not thick at all, but it left my bangs droopy. Its possible that this gel just does not work well with thinner hair types.

Really, really bad smell. Garbage and tobacco

Posted by 5502074956781429298 on Jan 30, 2014

I just cant stand the smell, it smells like old garbage and tobacco. Will not use and wont be buying again. I want a refund!

Very good

Posted by SamiraNatural on Nov 20, 2013

This hair gel is very good and safe for the hair , it contains only natural ingredients and biotin for hair health . very good .

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »