DO NOT buy this product if you don't like ...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... smelling like a insecticide!! Horrible smelling product, and I mean _smelling_ as it has no scent! I repeat, do not buy this even if it would be the last deodorant on planet Earth! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

BEST I'VE FOUND

Posted by Reviewer1056942 on Apr 20, 2009

I am so sick of the pasty, white gummy deodorants that stain your shirts. I've been using this for 6 years and no more yellow underarms on my shirts. Goes on clean, alcohol base, smells manly. I wanted a deodorant and not an antiperspirant. 4 pumps under each pit in summer and 3 under each pit in winter.

Smell is way too strong

Posted by Reviewer2058211 on Jul 04, 2008

This deodorant smells way to strong

Causes bronchial irritation

Posted by Reviewer1350934 on Sep 23, 2010

The smell is pleasant but strong. Unfortunately it spreads to the air and causes bronchial irritation and made me cough. I cannot use the product and will not order again.

Aubrey makes excellent organic products

Posted by Reviewer2062690 on Oct 30, 2008

Excellent smell and completely natural -- most so-called 'natural' deodorants are everything but natural -- this one is for real. It was a bit difficult to win my husband over as he hates sweaty, smelly armpits, but even he admits it works better than his conventional deodorant.

One of the best

Posted by jayzou on Aug 31, 2011

I sweat as much as the next guy, but some guys smell more than others. Luckily I'm not one of them, but if you're looking for a great deodorant that has a manly scent and is natural, then look no further. I, however, can care less about a deodorant absorbing my sweat, because that's an unnatural process to your body's defense mechanism. So I love to sweat but also smell nice, and this is perfect for that.

wasnt sure

Posted by Reviewer2009440 on Jan 25, 2011

but man i am totally happy with the natural smell my new favorite

great!

Posted by rodeheks on Apr 04, 2012

Works great and smells great!

Love the pine scent

Posted by 5494460406381950056 on Jul 31, 2013

Strong initially, works well, 5 sprays will last all day and through exercise. Best vegan deodorant I've found. Fine for both the gents and the ladies!

Great Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer2102410 on Sep 01, 2010

my hubby loves it! i like it too.