LOVE THE SMELL!!!

Posted by Reviewer1481741 on Mar 14, 2016

Why why WHY have you discontinued it iherb!!!????? 😞😞😞😞😞😞😞

This is the best Deodorant EVERRRRR

Posted by 4697046302069061751 on Jan 16, 2016

This is the Best deodorant ever, I been searching for more than a year for a deodorant to suit me as I had problems with my skin and this actually healed my skin and not only I actually smell very fresh now. I work very hard and this keeps me fresh all day. I do a lot of sweating here in QLD but this thing blocks all the smell while it lets me sweat. I cant believe it doesn't have a full 5 star. I would give it a 10 Star if I could. Many Thanks

Overwhelming smell....but DOESN'T WORK

Posted by 5748912845586492943 on Aug 25, 2015

After reading so many positive feedbacks, I decided to give it try. First of all, I've read comments of its strong smell, so I am prepared for it...just when I sprayed it on, wow....I wouldn't have thought such smell is considered "natural", it smelled very "artificial" and "chemical"....and its smell recalled me of some old-lady perfume....it's nothing like the pine/forest smell that I expected... I sprayed it in the bathroom, and when I walked out, people in my home asked what I sprayed, so u can expect its "strength"....other reviewers said its smell would fade after like 15 mins....but NO....the smell stayed for so many hours, and it's hurting your nose, I mean it, it's really overwhelming....it's like keeping a cheap toilet-deodorizer under your arms.... Okay, what's worse? It didn't really work on me as a deodorant, I stayed in an air-conditioned office, and at the end of the day, I can still smell some body odor....it's just that the deodorant's overwhelming smell is trying to cover the body odor, but u can still smell the body odor...

Strong smell! But effective!!!

Posted by 5541799283009045445 on Aug 10, 2015

This is natural and all but it does have a strong smell. The smell does go after a while. So if you didn't like the smell, at least it doesn't stay. Surely, effective. Tried all types of natural deodorant but couldn't control the body smell and gotta go back to the aluminium poison anti perspirant. Not until I found this one. Great!

Smell's nice and LASTS!

Posted by 5179558927073707147 on Jul 17, 2015

I got this today and applied a few sprays before going on a 12km bike ride.Arriving home after the ride this stuff was still working and there was still a hint of it after I had a shower.Now ,that might not be good for some people but im pretty good with that.The smell is strong,but not unpleasant .Alpine fresh with a bit of musk for good measure.

Husband says it is the best deoderant he has had.

Posted by 5290446177300338851 on May 25, 2015

My husband absolutely adores this . It stinks a bit and I don't like the smell but he says it is the only deoderant that does the job all day on his physical work as a home inspector.

IT LASTS

Posted by 5185098237911696774 on Apr 15, 2015

I LIKE IT.

Long lasting smell

Posted by 5749549576320781684 on Apr 07, 2015

This is quite a strong smelling deodorant however I have found that my partner still smells nice at the end of the day whereas other natural sprays he has used wear off quite quickly.

Amazing Product!

Posted by 5355873650026118240 on Apr 07, 2015

Used to use axe for years because it smells really good. The problem is that I always stink by the end of the day (because of chemicals?). This product does an amazing job and I work all day in labour! Smells like an old barber product but for some reason I like it. The smell goes away in an hour but you won't stink even if you sweat a lot.

It has no harsh chemicals

Posted by 4654146426489814956 on Apr 02, 2015

The reason that I bought this deodorant was that it hadn't chemicals like common sprays. The sent of pine was very refreshing, but the feeling on the skin was a little bit akward. It haven't worked for my skin.