My husband's favorite

Posted by LoveLeeGPace on Jul 05, 2015

He is very satisfied with this. I'll repurchase once he used up the same i ordered.

good smell 😃

Posted by 4982995850654393230 on May 24, 2015

My husband just love it !

Posted by 4837294075445012986 on May 09, 2015

very pleased with the product.

GOOD

Posted by Soundolove on Feb 17, 2015

SMELLS GOOD

The product is very good

Posted by 5320467354115553073 on Jan 25, 2015

The product is very good

Excellent

Posted by 5555258823670552440 on Dec 01, 2014

Excellent means of shaving

Probably a great product but the smell was not impressive!

Posted by ecohome on Aug 26, 2014

Bought this for my husband. The formula seems ok and although it contained alcohol it was not drying or harsh. In fact it left the skin a little soft and soothed. If this review was based on smell only, then I would struggle to even give 3 stars as the pine fragrance smelt a little old and not to my husbands liking (almost like a pine cleaner aroma). But as this is aftershave and not cologne I think it warrants four stars as it appears to work very well as aftershave, plus there is the added benefits of good ingredients (and lack of toxic chemicals) in the formula. My husband preferred the other men's aftershave formula from the Aubrey range.

Good choice

Posted by NankaBananka on May 16, 2014

I order this After Shave really often, my husband likes it so much. Natural flavor of pine is beautiful (I really think so). My husband says, that it makes his skin better and softer. I recommend this product. Important! if you don't like adult flavors, flavors of pine - it isn't your choice.

Scent a bit strong

Posted by Reviewer2734169 on Apr 22, 2014

I bought this for my husband because our favorite aftershave from Earth Science was out of stock. So we tried this one. It is ok, but like I said, the scent is a bit strong for me. The pine scent reminds me a bit too much of Pinesol too. My husband says it doesn't soothe as well as Earth Science either. The scent is much less potent than say, English Leather, which he used to use, and my sinuses couldn't take anymore.

good perfume!

Posted by 4674486956608626513 on Apr 06, 2014

Very good. Not strongperfume!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »