EN
USD
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.
Added to Cart
Total:
Discount:
Together:
Quantity:
Cart Total:
Checkout
Customers Also Bought:

iHerb Customer Reviews

Reviews | English
Sort By

Works well, but the smell - too strong =:o|| ♡ Visit my page for more reviews ♡

Posted by Valerie on Aug 27, 2013

Bought for my Dad, he generally liked such products, he liked that also, but told that the scent could be a bit lighter... So the cream and the series is only for men who like strong woody smells. ♫♪ If I helped you with your choice - please, click "Yes" under the review and welcome to my page with even more helpful reviews! Good Luck! ♫♪Покупала для папы, он обычно любит такого рода продукты, этот ему тоже понравился, но он сказал, что запах мог бы быть помягче и полегче - этот уж больно термоядерный. Поэтому этот крем, как и вся серия - только для мужчин и парней, которым нравятся выраженные и яркие древесные ароматы. ♫♪ Если я помогла Вам с выбором - кликните "Yes" внизу и добро пожаловать на мою страничку (просто кликните на мой ник Valerie) с множеством полезных отзывов о других продуктах с IHerb! Всем Удачи! ♫♪

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good

Posted by Reviewer1944261 on May 08, 2014

Works really great and smells nice (pine essential oil). I'm not a big fan of the "extra cool sensation", though...so 4 stars.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good quality product

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Apr 14, 2016

I bought this for my husband - unfortunately he prefers the shaving creams that 'lathers' and this one does not. The quality is not the issue here it is just personal preference so, unfortunately we will not be ordering this again.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

works well but not perfect

Posted by 5112361753569500531 on Jun 04, 2016

this works well and its good on the skin. the downside: the smell is a bit too strong for my taste, and the quantity is pretty small so it can run out pretty fast. the usual shaving foam is easier to use than this and lasts much longer.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good product

Posted by 5480220318479424036 on Sep 22, 2016

I bought this product for my husband and his review goes as follows: ``smells great, great tingling aftershave feel. You have to apply a thicker layer for a smooth shave. Would buy this product again.``

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Good for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer2205961 on Mar 24, 2009

I am an african american with sensitive skin and this cream works great. I've used all the store brands and this is the only one that idnt casue bumbs. I Highly recommend.

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

good product

Posted by Reviewer1334920 on May 25, 2011

it works fine, but smell is really strong

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Works well

Posted by organic-down-under on Sep 17, 2012

Dad says it works well, that's all I could get out of him but he would have to,d me if he hated it! Lol

Verified Purchase

Was this review helpful to you?

Items 1-8 of 8 total