Don't get disappointed, if .......!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2117366 on May 26, 2009

Don't get disappointed if you are a big fan of foam. It says cream and it really does mean it. It will not create even a little foam. I got disappointed at the first time since I am accustomed to foam. But I think I like it now. It will make the skin smoother and get the job done as all other brands in the market. You can just give a shot.... Really good product!!!

Stings

Posted by Reviewer2516546 on Aug 13, 2008

I got this for my husband. I'm very fond of all of the other Aubrey products that I use. Unfortunately, my husband used it only one time. He said that it made his face sting.

Just as good as North Woods scent

Posted by RodericRinehart on Feb 27, 2014

Been using the North Woods scent from Aubrey for years, and just wanted to mix it up. Works and smells great!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2205961 on Oct 08, 2009

Great smell. I have been using this product for a year now and it is perfect for sensitive skin.

Kissable face

Posted by Reviewer1922796 on May 01, 2010

My husband says this is the best shaving cream ever.

works great, don't love the smell

Posted by Reviewer2767934 on Sep 05, 2008

I love Aubrey products, and this is no exception. I'm just not a big fan of the smell. But this one smells better than the North Woods, which smells like pine air freshener.

Moisturizing

Posted by eathealthy on Jul 02, 2013

Bought this one for my husband. He is used to a foaming formulation so it took a couple shaves to get used to the cream. It is highly moisturizing and leaves skin very soft to touch. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 04, 2012

Good on gel glides razor does not cause irritation! Favorite brand of her husband, has re-take! Recommend.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer2050736 on Jun 18, 2012

Good!

Creamy

Posted by JoelNolan123 on Aug 04, 2012

Makes shaving a breeze and is easy to apply and good price for its overall quality.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »