Aubrey Organics, Men's Stock, Shave Cream, Spice Island, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Good Shaving Cream

Posted by Reviewer3166146 on Jan 26, 2012

This cream softens my beard and soothes my skin. It doesn't foam like aerosol creams, but it actually works better. It has a strong aroma, and some people don't like patchouli, which this cream includes, but the scent doesn't last too long.

THE BEST SMELL FOR MEN

Posted by Reviewer2102410 on Sep 01, 2010

i absolutely love the way this cream smells. After my husband shaves I shower him with kisses, he has to fight me off to get out the door for work! I wish he could bathe in it. Spicy, warm, sexy, manly. My husband also says it gives a better, smoother shave than commercial creams.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

Tom's of Maine discontinued their shave cream so we bought Aubrey instead. My husband likes it but not as much as the Tom's. The scent is a bit strong.

Aubrey Organics, Men's Stock, Spice Island Shave Cream, 6 fl oz (177 ml)

Posted by Reviewer3275911 on Feb 09, 2012

its ok

AWESOME!

Posted by 5620007661124045128 on Jan 16, 2014

I purchased this for my husband....He LOVES it! So do I but for other reasons! He gets an extremely close shave...no razor rash....and keeps his skin hydrated! I love the smell...so does he...but its hard to let him leave after he has shaved!! Ha ha he will only use this product from now on! Thanx!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »