Good

Posted by Reviewer2414483 on May 13, 2009

Very good moisturizer. Leaves hair soft and detangled. Does not weigh my hair down. Lovely scent.

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and the shampoo version of this. She uses these quite often, but changes brands so that her hair doesn't get use to one brand. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Ok.

Posted by HildeK on Aug 29, 2012

The smell is a bit sweet, but the effect on the hair is ok.

My favorite con

Posted by Reviewer3356979 on Apr 12, 2013

My hair feel so soft with this stuff. Really incredible ! I am a huge fan

A little thick, but good

Posted by Reviewer1310983 on Dec 02, 2008

Okay, I have very thick latina hair. It's long, wavy and gets frizzy if I don't manage it. I used this the first time and it really weighed my hair down. I know that I used way to much-enough to cover the palm of my hand. The second time I used just a little bit, and the product was great. My hair was soft, non-frizzy and easy to manage. I loved this product, but have uber sensitive skin and think that the oils in it or something have caused my skin to break out-where I let my hair hang over my face. The smallest things cause my skin to break out-so I would definitely try it if you have normal skin and want beautiful hair:)

About the conditioner...(NY)

Posted by Reviewer3197931 on Dec 11, 2008

I like it... but I will have to get used to it because for my very dry, eaisly prone to breakage hair... so far it hasn't left me personally with the silky comb through gently wet hair while rinsing it out in the shower after shampooing that I have been used to with other brands of conditioner. But I do appreciate that it is all natural and maybe next time I will try another kind of the aubrey conditioners. Until then I will continue using it with my great shampoo.

Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose, Moisturizing Conditioner, Dry Brittle, 11 fl oz

Posted by Reviewer2679615 on Feb 19, 2009

Leaves hair feeling soft and fresh.

conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2076158 on May 01, 2009

i haven't tried this condiditoner yet but i use aubrey's skin care and love them so i hope this is as goodbre

very heavy!

Posted by Reviewer1857558 on May 01, 2009

The moisturizer was a bit too heavy for my hair to use all the time. I bought the shampoo too and use the shampoo with a lighter conditioner. I use this conditioner maybe twice a month.

Pretty Rad!

Posted by Reviewer2597433 on Nov 27, 2012

I currently use this, and it smells amazing. It also leaves my hair really soft. I have natural hair, so I used to deep condition overnight but it work s much better if I just leave it on for about an hour or two.