Good

Posted by Reviewer2414483 on May 13, 2009

Very good moisturizer. Leaves hair soft and detangled. Does not weigh my hair down. Lovely scent.

My girlfriend likes this...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... and the shampoo version of this. She uses these quite often, but changes brands so that her hair doesn't get use to one brand. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good for hair undergoing brazillian blowout

Posted by Reviewer1514568 on Sep 08, 2014

Good for hair undergoing brazillian blowout

Good but Not for Me

Posted by 5738280034570042425 on Jan 17, 2015

purchased because it's Vegan, cruelty-free, and more "natural" than other products. tried this with the Blue Chamomile shampoo. thick, white conditioner with a prominent floral scent. i like many of the products from Aubrey Organics but this didn't work for my needs (at no fault of the product though). it left my hair a little too oily (it has several oils in it), weighed down, and brought out the slight wave (as oil tends to do) which i dislike. it did leave my hair shinier though of course. in any case, i think it would work best for those who want to define curls or want deep moisturizing (it is aimed for dry hair needing "intense moisture" after all).

Ok.

Posted by HildeK on Aug 29, 2012

The smell is a bit sweet, but the effect on the hair is ok.

Good effect but texture rather thick

Posted by 4749881506898969123 on May 02, 2016

The effect of the conditioner is quite good. Just squeeze a little bit and hair becomes softer and smoother. But texture is quite thick so needs some strength to press out.

Discontinued as Aubrey Organics reformulates all their hair conditioners.

Posted by Reviewer2323928 on Sep 14, 2016

I enjoy using Aubrey Organics conditioner and have had a hard time finding it anywhere. I finally called the company directly. Apparently they are reformulating all their conditioners. They are not giving an estimated date of when they will be producing it again but in may likely be months from now (writing this Sept 2016). I am disappointed they did not plan this out better. I posted this review in case there are others like me wondering what happened. Hope this is helpful to you.

My favorite con

Posted by Reviewer3356979 on Apr 12, 2013

My hair feel so soft with this stuff. Really incredible ! I am a huge fan

hair is soft

Posted by Reviewer1844695 on Dec 30, 2014

i've bought both shampoo and conditioner. hair is soft and easy to comb after conditioner. love the conditioner. but diffcult to pour the conditioner out, maybe it is too sticky. i will stick with this conditioner, but not shampoo

Good!!

Posted by 5320442685382580394 on Apr 19, 2015

it has a pretty good fragrance now using it together with Aubre sampoo.