better than GPB for me

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 15, 2011

i have thin, brittle damaged long asian hair, and this one worked way better than GPB!! the scent was beautiful, and the texture is hard, so this one can sit on hair for long time, still soft enough to spread out to the entire hair, and rinces well. My hair feel really moisturised and is easy to comb after this.

Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer3054025 on Aug 30, 2011

As I have rather fine hair, I can only use a very small amount. Otherwise, it makes my fine hair feel kind of sticky. But used in the right amount, it works great.

Absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer2239491 on Apr 29, 2011

This smells so nice and lathers so nicely. The beautiful smell stays for a couple of days in my hair. Just so pleased with this conditioner. I'm glad I ordered four!

Very Moisturizing, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2814454 on Oct 21, 2010

No cons, all pros. I use this as a conditioner wash and my hair has thanked me so much! It's maintaining growth and is no longer dry. I'm African American with 3c/4a/4b hair and recommend this for anyone who wants affordable, natural hair products that work really well.

Continue to buy

Posted by Reviewer3255410 on Nov 21, 2010

I like its paste like form. In other words, it's quite economical because there is no weight of water. I will try again with Blue Camomile, Hydrating Shampoo. This is also quite good.

Simply great conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1107580 on Nov 28, 2010

I'm very pleased with the conditioner. I saw the result after the first use and the fragrance is perfect

Aubrey Organics, Honesuckle Rose, Moisturizing Conditioner, Dry Brittle

Posted by Reviewer2432818 on Dec 11, 2010

Fantastic Conditioner, it really leaves my hair soft and shinny, certainly would order again, very reasonably priced at Iherb.

1st time user of this brand

Posted by Reviewer2830616 on Dec 16, 2010

absolutely Love this conditioner! hair is soft and silky and it smells wonderful! Very little is needed.

Excellent Moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2947417 on Sep 14, 2010

This is perhaps one of the best conditioners I've used for my afro-textured hair (4a-b if you're into that). The night before wash morning, I slather this on my hair, braid it up, put on a plastic cap, secure it with a scarf and go to bed. In the morning, I rinse, wash and condition as normal. Although, I typically use it as a deep conditioning treatment as noted above, it works just as well as a part of my normal conditioning routine. I wish it came in a larger/economy size bottle

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1949286 on Oct 06, 2010

I use this on my daughters hair. It leaves her hair soft and shinny. I have been using this product over a year now and will not switch to anything else.