| English
| USD ($)

Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner, Moisture Intensive, Dry, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

lovely smell, but not the best I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1234137 on Dec 15, 2009

I was expecting wonderful things given the rave reviews it's had from other reviewers on this site. I agree the smell is lovely, but I found the performance deeply average. I've used natural products for about 4 years, and this is certainly not the best I've found. The texture of the conditioner is nice and thick, but it leaves a slight coated feeling on your skin when you rinse it in the shower, and the conditioning properties are only OK. My hair actually feels slightly more tangled than with some other products, and the shine isn't as good as I've had. Maybe it's designed for more curly hair - mine is slighly wavy and medium textured. An OK product - worth trying, but cetainly not a miracle balm! If this doesn't work, try green people or faith in nature.

this one worked well

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Oct 20, 2010

but the fragrance was a bit strong for me for evening showers, during the day its fine. i probably wouldnt get it again but look into another of the aubrey line. in general i liked all the Aubreys i got SO affordable, pleased with it and iherb.com Thanks!

Not great for damaged hair

Posted by 4624580720105764422 on Jul 30, 2013

Makes my hair quite knotty and hard to manage.

es bueno, pero no me acaba de convencer

Posted by 5415623365492001843 on Mar 28, 2015

Este acondicionador tiene varios puntos positivos: su composición es muy natural (de los más naturales que he visto y probado), huele bien y lo más importante: DEJA EL PELO MUY HIDRATADO, lo que yo necesito para mi pelo seco, rizado y enredado. Sin embargo, tiene otros aspectos no tan positivos, por lo menos en mi caso: necesito usar bastante cantidad, tiene alcohol entre los primeros ingredientes y no me acaba de convencer en lo más importante/decisivo para mí: se queda un poco justo a la hora de desenredar, me falta sensación de deslizamiento, de suavidad...; no es muy fácil de extender y creo que peca de ser muy rico en aceites naturales y escaso en otras sales acondicionadoras. De todos modos, no se puede decir que sea malo.

Average, and nothing more.

Posted by 4843204065663803055 on Aug 30, 2014

The consistency of this conditioner is that of a thick, white creme that falls on the edge of being a paste. Despite the odd consistency, it washes out easily. I do not like the scent, personally. I only use it from the middle of the length of my hair down to the ends, and while it isn't fantastic, it prevents my hair from completely drying out like some commercial conditioners did. For the price, I can buy other natural conditioners that I like better (in regards to function, scent, consistency, etc), so I will not repurchase. I have long, medium thick hair that falls somewhere between fine and coarse.