Amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Nov 08, 2011

In short, if you hair is a dog - split, frizzy, britlle, knotted, dull - try this. I have searched and searched from $30 a bottle to $3 a bottle, salon and organic. It might take a few washes to really do its stuff but you end up with smooth, silky, shiny hair with colours well defined that doesnt knot as much as previously. Some drawbacks - I cant stand the smell, it takes a lot of washing out - if you wash each day it might be too heavy - or do what I do which is condition the bits that are damaged and avoid the scalp, it is an oil based product so you could end up with greasy roots. Otherwise - it gives an outstanding result - just when I'd almost given up hope!

Love it--leaves my hair so soft!

Posted by Reviewer2271390 on Jun 15, 2011

I LOVE Aubrey Organics. I adore this conditioner. It's thick and smells heavenly, and it leaves my hair very, very soft. I've finally found an organic, natural, animal-friendly hair product I will stick with.

Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2197579 on Jun 26, 2011

Makes my hair shiny and soft and also fuller. Love the smell!

great

Posted by Reviewer1056381 on Jun 28, 2011

Great product, really thick and moisturizing. dubious smell, indeed, kinda like shaving cream or some oldschool grandma perfume. fades easily though.

Classic Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2602407 on Jul 04, 2011

One of the classic shampoos which I was using for a long time. I hope I got one

Soft, shiny, scented hair

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Jul 30, 2011

This was my first time trying Aubrey organics hair products, and I am hooked! The conditioner is SO thick I find it funny that the suggested usage recommends shaking the bottle first ha! not possible, but I think that's great - it's a creamy conditioner that coats each strand and makes hair so soft and FRAGRANT oh my! I want to attach the bottle to my nose and smell this all day lol I used this conditioner with the honeysuckle rose shampoo, and the results were great. Even my mom commented that hair looked fuller. I also used the shampoo and conditioner on my 9 month old son's hair (it's safe and natural!) and his hair was also shiny, soft and smelled so fresh and lovely. Thanks Aubrey and Iherb, you have a new best customer! (I can't say enough good things about iherb - I ordered my stuff on Friday, the box was on my doorstep in Canada on Monday. WOW)

amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer3137581 on Aug 02, 2011

I love it! ..just so much. I use it as a deep conditioner. I apply it for 30 mins on damp hair using a heating cap and rinse it out under warm water, than cold water..and just like magic, my hair is restored to soft curlies..its so lush!

better than GPB for me

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 15, 2011

i have thin, brittle damaged long asian hair, and this one worked way better than GPB!! the scent was beautiful, and the texture is hard, so this one can sit on hair for long time, still soft enough to spread out to the entire hair, and rinces well. My hair feel really moisturised and is easy to comb after this.

Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer3054025 on Aug 30, 2011

As I have rather fine hair, I can only use a very small amount. Otherwise, it makes my fine hair feel kind of sticky. But used in the right amount, it works great.

Absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer2239491 on Apr 29, 2011

This smells so nice and lathers so nicely. The beautiful smell stays for a couple of days in my hair. Just so pleased with this conditioner. I'm glad I ordered four!