Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner, Moisture Intensive, Dry, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

I don't see what the big deal is!

Posted by Reviewer2380139 on Jan 07, 2012

I have to use a ton of this in order to see and results! & even then, the results were rather weak. Detangling was not easy with this product. I'm gonna put this one on the shelf for a while and perhaps revisit it later.

worst conditioner ever!!

Posted by 4788284843714574973 on Feb 17, 2013

Even though smells pleasant, it leaves my hair extremely dry and tangled. Can't come through my hair at all. My hair is colored and perm by the way.

This product is changed

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Mar 22, 2013

I've reviewed this before and this product has changed ingredients so drastically that it is not the same. I'm disappointed with Aubrey.

The smell is very strong and not pleasant!

Posted by sweetheart on Jun 27, 2012

I didn't get as far as trying this product because the smell is just too horrible. I simply cannot put anything that smells this bad in my hair. The smell is not natural-like at all: it smells the same as some old ladies who use too much cheap fragrance. The smell is cheap and chemical-like. I cannot understand how so many people have told they liked the smell.

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer1969216 on Aug 20, 2011

Love this! Very effective & I have very thick wavy/frizzy hair. Its expensive but as so many others have pointed out, a little goes a long way.