Great conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2197579 on Jun 26, 2011

Makes my hair shiny and soft and also fuller. Love the smell!

great

Posted by Reviewer1056381 on Jun 28, 2011

Great product, really thick and moisturizing. dubious smell, indeed, kinda like shaving cream or some oldschool grandma perfume. fades easily though.

Classic Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2602407 on Jul 04, 2011

One of the classic shampoos which I was using for a long time. I hope I got one

Soft, shiny, scented hair

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Jul 30, 2011

This was my first time trying Aubrey organics hair products, and I am hooked! The conditioner is SO thick I find it funny that the suggested usage recommends shaking the bottle first ha! not possible, but I think that's great - it's a creamy conditioner that coats each strand and makes hair so soft and FRAGRANT oh my! I want to attach the bottle to my nose and smell this all day lol I used this conditioner with the honeysuckle rose shampoo, and the results were great. Even my mom commented that hair looked fuller. I also used the shampoo and conditioner on my 9 month old son's hair (it's safe and natural!) and his hair was also shiny, soft and smelled so fresh and lovely. Thanks Aubrey and Iherb, you have a new best customer! (I can't say enough good things about iherb - I ordered my stuff on Friday, the box was on my doorstep in Canada on Monday. WOW)

amazing!!

Posted by Reviewer3137581 on Aug 02, 2011

I love it! ..just so much. I use it as a deep conditioner. I apply it for 30 mins on damp hair using a heating cap and rinse it out under warm water, than cold water..and just like magic, my hair is restored to soft curlies..its so lush!

better than GPB for me

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Aug 15, 2011

i have thin, brittle damaged long asian hair, and this one worked way better than GPB!! the scent was beautiful, and the texture is hard, so this one can sit on hair for long time, still soft enough to spread out to the entire hair, and rinces well. My hair feel really moisturised and is easy to comb after this.

Very moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer3054025 on Aug 30, 2011

As I have rather fine hair, I can only use a very small amount. Otherwise, it makes my fine hair feel kind of sticky. But used in the right amount, it works great.

Absolutely love it

Posted by Reviewer2239491 on Apr 29, 2011

This smells so nice and lathers so nicely. The beautiful smell stays for a couple of days in my hair. Just so pleased with this conditioner. I'm glad I ordered four!

Very Moisturizing, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2814454 on Oct 21, 2010

No cons, all pros. I use this as a conditioner wash and my hair has thanked me so much! It's maintaining growth and is no longer dry. I'm African American with 3c/4a/4b hair and recommend this for anyone who wants affordable, natural hair products that work really well.

Continue to buy

Posted by Reviewer3255410 on Nov 21, 2010

I like its paste like form. In other words, it's quite economical because there is no weight of water. I will try again with Blue Camomile, Hydrating Shampoo. This is also quite good.