July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner, Moisture Intensive, Dry, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Great Deep Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1844234 on Nov 27, 2011

I love this product as a deep conditioner, used as directed, it leaves your hair really soft and pillow-y(I have natural hair). I dont really like it as a quick rinse out conditioner though. I would recommend this product, but try it both ways before you make a final decision about the results.

Honeysuckle Rose Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2261722 on Oct 24, 2011

Works great deep conditioning overnight or before shampooing. Helps with detangling and leaves hair feeling soft.

Great stuff for thirsty curly hair

Posted by Reviewer2865196 on Oct 28, 2011

I have Julia Roberts-type curls, big curls which can get tight and frizzy. Since using this and the conditioner, my hair behaves itself mostly, even here in NC w/ the humidity. I still have to use a leave-in conditoner, but I've noticed that when I'm at the pool when my hair dries, it's still manageable and doesn't go in everything direction and frizz - which is almost unheard of for me.

nice conditioner for healthy hair

Posted by Reviewer3315421 on Dec 03, 2011

nice conditioner for healthy hair

Great Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer1573571 on Dec 05, 2011

I am using this to co-wash my hair and it is very moisturizing.