July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Cream, Rosa Mosqueta, Rose Hip, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Dry SKin Cream

Posted by Reviewer2505659 on Dec 10, 2009

I do like Aubrey Products but don't feel this cream is enough for my face. I would need another product with it.

The Best Moisturizing Cream EVER

Posted by Reviewer1815879 on Mar 04, 2010

This is the best moisturizing cream I have ever used. I have very dry skin and during the winter, my skin flakes constantly. I haven't had more than a few random flakes since I started using this. I also takes very little to get good coverage. It's really amazing. I highly recommend it! Finally I found something that works in the winter!

very good

Posted by Reviewer3076129 on Aug 30, 2010

The product is wonderful, but it is too moisturizing for my skin for the summer. It should be great for the winter months. My skin felt so moisturized and soft the next morning. Dry skin ladies will love it!

Terrific

Posted by PinkOveralls on Feb 25, 2009

This moisturizing cream did what other lotions have failed to do for me -- treat some very dry, cracked skin on my fingers. It really helped the healing. It's thick, rich, and has a pleasant honey/almond scent that doesn't linger longer than you want.

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2104723 on Oct 12, 2010

I have been using this product daily for 4 years now and have found that it gives me NO problems with allergies that have appeared in my senior years. It also is very light and I find that when I wash my face there is much less build-up to wash off. Of course, a little goes a long way. I love the soft scent.