Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Cream, Rosa Mosqueta, Rose Hip, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 1-star

NOT my Aubrey!! SO disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 From California on Jul 05, 2012

I popped on here to review the product that I've used for years and since many companies are are changing formulas and using cheaper, lower quality ingredients I looked at the current ingredients on this product - completely different! The base used to be a coconut fatty acid cream and there was no alcohol or alcohol derivatives. Now the first ingredient is cetyl alcohol. The base is alcohol and glycerin and a bunch of derivatives thereof. I specifically bought this cream because of the fact it did not have forms of alcohol (which smooth, but then dry and irritate my skin) and because of the quality ingredients it had. I'm very disappointed in Aubrey and will have to look for another product when my stash of the old formula runs out. Gee, why didn't they just raise the price! In fact, it looks like they did on top of changing the formula. Shame!