New To iHerb?

Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Cream, Rosa Mosqueta, Rose Hip, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 2-star

Dry SKin Cream

Posted by Reviewer2505659 on Dec 10, 2009

I do like Aubrey Products but don't feel this cream is enough for my face. I would need another product with it.

scent too strong

Posted by Reviewer2512494 on May 06, 2010

I ordered this on the strength of reviews and the aubrey organics reputation. Was very disappointed mainly because of the super strong scent -- i didn't expect it to be so perfume-y. It bothers my nose so much I can't use it.

Love lost.

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Jan 05, 2013

Aubrey Organics lotions and conditioners are no longer the same and I do not like the change. I would rather have paid more for the original ingredients. It's heartbreaking to have my favorite products no longer the same.

ehhh..

Posted by Reviewer3187454 on May 17, 2010

not bad or not very good. it is a moderate product