Smells awful

Posted by 5348079579928000670 on Mar 06, 2013

I like it, it doesn't feel too oily. It's absorbed right away so I don't have to bear stickiness. But it smells awful. Usually I'm very generous with scents, but this is the first time that smell managed to repel me.

Good for cold winter

Posted by 5503259751495504463 on Feb 05, 2013

Protects my skin from cold outside and from dry air of heating system inside. But won't fit me in summer - it's very rich and thick (I have a combination-dry skin, 45 years old). But the smell is wonderful. Хорош для холодной зимы, защищает кожу от мороза на улице и от сухого воздуха отопления в доме. Но летом он мне точно не подойдет - слишком жирный и густой.А у меня кожа комбинированная, 45 лет. Но запах обалденный.

good

Posted by Reviewer1902001 on Jan 09, 2012

nice moisturizing cream, keep face moist

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1128553 on Dec 22, 2011

this is a heavy facial moisturizer, with a pleasing rose scent.

like it

Posted by Reviewer3351025 on Aug 09, 2011

good supplements,good moisturizing.

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jun 30, 2011

I have very dry skin but this does a good job of moisturizing my skin. I have yet to try it in winter but for summer its not too oily and i dont feel like its too heavy for my skin. Great for people with dry skin.

Posted by imN-Joy on Jun 09, 2011

It's a bit too oily for summer, though it moistures quite well.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2895676 on Nov 13, 2010

I have used this cream for years. It is inexpensive, smells good, goes on nice and really moisturizes my skin.

I love this cream

Posted by Reviewer1974874 on Sep 22, 2010

I've been using this for years. It works well on my dry skin, has a very mild and pleasant scent in the bottle which I don't smell at all once I've applied it to my face. It gets absorbed quickly, and lasts a long time, since I need to use very little. The only problem I've had with it is that if I squirt it out the lid after shaking it, a lot more comes out than I want. So I unscrew the lid and tap the bottle on a counter to get the cream fall back into the bottle when it bubbles and stays at the top of the container, then I tap some onto my hand, or reach in to get the amount I want (which is not as sanitary as I would like, though I haven't noticed any problem resulting from this).

have used this a long while

Posted by Reviewer1038474 on Aug 30, 2010