10% Off Orders Over $40!

Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Cream, Rosa Mosqueta, Rose Hip, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

Terrific

Posted by PinkOveralls on Feb 25, 2009

This moisturizing cream did what other lotions have failed to do for me -- treat some very dry, cracked skin on my fingers. It really helped the healing. It's thick, rich, and has a pleasant honey/almond scent that doesn't linger longer than you want.

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2104723 on Oct 12, 2010

I have been using this product daily for 4 years now and have found that it gives me NO problems with allergies that have appeared in my senior years. It also is very light and I find that when I wash my face there is much less build-up to wash off. Of course, a little goes a long way. I love the soft scent.

The Best Moisturizing Cream EVER

Posted by Reviewer1815879 on Mar 04, 2010

This is the best moisturizing cream I have ever used. I have very dry skin and during the winter, my skin flakes constantly. I haven't had more than a few random flakes since I started using this. I also takes very little to get good coverage. It's really amazing. I highly recommend it! Finally I found something that works in the winter!

This product saved my legs!

Posted by quakerorts on Sep 11, 2011

I was suffering from eczema on my lower legs for several years. I tried many different creams and oils, which kept in in check but never 100%. I finally went to a doctor who gave me two prescriptions, one steroid ointment and one cream. Both were $50 each. It greatly improved my legs but I didn't want to keep using these unnatural products, especially since they didn't 100% solve my problem. My fiancee had a bottle of this Rosa Mosqueta cream, so I tried it. I immediately noticed a difference and today my legs are 100% clear! You use very little of this cream so $13 a bottle is a bargain. I sure hope they never stop making this!

favorite face cream

Posted by Deniela on May 24, 2012

My favorite face cream! Helped me get rid of dry skin prone to irritation. I love the smell!