Love lost.

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Jan 05, 2013

Aubrey Organics lotions and conditioners are no longer the same and I do not like the change. I would rather have paid more for the original ingredients. It's heartbreaking to have my favorite products no longer the same.

NOT my Aubrey!! SO disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 05, 2012

I popped on here to review the product that I've used for years and since many companies are are changing formulas and using cheaper, lower quality ingredients I looked at the current ingredients on this product - completely different! The base used to be a coconut fatty acid cream and there was no alcohol or alcohol derivatives. Now the first ingredient is cetyl alcohol. The base is alcohol and glycerin and a bunch of derivatives thereof. I specifically bought this cream because of the fact it did not have forms of alcohol (which smooth, but then dry and irritate my skin) and because of the quality ingredients it had. I'm very disappointed in Aubrey and will have to look for another product when my stash of the old formula runs out. Gee, why didn't they just raise the price! In fact, it looks like they did on top of changing the formula. Shame!

excellent

Posted by 5195860856804150168 on Jul 06, 2012

Love it

Outstanding

Posted by Reviewer2871080 on Oct 13, 2012

This moisturizer is just perfect for my face. I used to have horribly dry, itchy, flaky skin and this cream took it all away. I now enjoy wonderfully soft, supple, radiant face skin because of it. Couldn't be happier.

so good

Posted by Reviewer1878537 on Jan 16, 2012

out of all rosa mosqueta products this is the best. it makes the skin so soft and glowy and it is just right for my skin, and I might say, any type of skin. It's also huge so I will probably have it for a long time. I highly recommend this cream with the cleanser of the same type.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1264781 on Feb 13, 2012

Good price, good product

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1156099 on Feb 23, 2012

very moisturizing without being oily

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosqueta, Moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer2207932 on Feb 27, 2012

very good! i like it.

Aubrey Organics, Rosa Mosquets Moisturizing Cream

Posted by Reviewer2816703 on Jan 05, 2012

Great product. Non-greasy. Smells wonderful. Have used it on face and it does not cause any breakouts. Absorbs nicely.

good

Posted by 4619514511083231644 on Dec 13, 2012

good