Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Cream, Rosa Mosqueta, Rose Hip, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Love lost.

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Jan 05, 2013

Aubrey Organics lotions and conditioners are no longer the same and I do not like the change. I would rather have paid more for the original ingredients. It's heartbreaking to have my favorite products no longer the same.

NOT my Aubrey!! SO disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2236265 on Jul 05, 2012

I popped on here to review the product that I've used for years and since many companies are are changing formulas and using cheaper, lower quality ingredients I looked at the current ingredients on this product - completely different! The base used to be a coconut fatty acid cream and there was no alcohol or alcohol derivatives. Now the first ingredient is cetyl alcohol. The base is alcohol and glycerin and a bunch of derivatives thereof. I specifically bought this cream because of the fact it did not have forms of alcohol (which smooth, but then dry and irritate my skin) and because of the quality ingredients it had. I'm very disappointed in Aubrey and will have to look for another product when my stash of the old formula runs out. Gee, why didn't they just raise the price! In fact, it looks like they did on top of changing the formula. Shame!

My all-time favorite moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2496821 on Jan 19, 2007

I have been using this product for several years and I think it the best available. My skin is not actually dry, but my face still loves this moisturizer.

Only one I'll use

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 27, 2007

Thick, non sticky. Lovely scent. I use it morning and evening. Its the only mositurizer I use.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Jun 19, 2007

This product is so rich and soaks into your skin leaving it very supple and soft. I will buy this again. Iherb rocks!