One of the best !

Posted by Reviewer1637081 on Jul 22, 2011

This suits the climate of Singapore perfectly. And it contains rosa mosquetta! I have stuck to this for the last 2 years!

nice treat

Posted by Reviewer2264751 on Aug 13, 2011

very nice wish it had spf i live in hawaii.

Healing

Posted by Reviewer1736908 on Aug 22, 2011

I tried this because of the rose oil in it. Rose oil is helpful to sun damaged skin. It is light in texture and has helped my skin. I will order it again.

Another top quality Aubrey Organics product

Posted by sarahjean on Sep 10, 2010

This is the best facial moisturiser I've ever used - it actually absorbs straight into your skin, feels like your skin is drinking it up. Very different to the greasy, oily products out there with questionable ingredients.

organic product for organic skin

Posted by Reviewer1338027 on Sep 17, 2010

great moisturizing cream! very heavy so i feel i only need very little as a little goes a long way with this cream. it completes this great trio set. ive found my skincare product for life! my skin is normal. cheeks get a bit dry sometimes and tzone a bit oily and this works great on me. doesnt make me break out and softens and evens texture.

my favorite moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer1077828 on Mar 14, 2010

Very creamy and light and a little goes a long way. Never a complaint with this moisturizer.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Mar 28, 2010

I love Aubrey Organics Rose Mosqueta products. This moisturizing cream is one of their best. The fragrance is heavenly, and it leaves my skin softly moisturized and never sticky. In the dryer months of winter, I use it on my arms and legs.

Amazing cream.

Posted by Reviewer2534797 on Feb 25, 2009

Heals, soothes, and restores your skin. The best.

I love it.

Posted by Reviewer2091487 on Feb 28, 2009

good performance.

chef

Posted by Reviewer1877390 on Mar 02, 2009

i have extreme dry skin,this cream works the best of all,worth to try it.