Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1908177 on Mar 29, 2011

This moisturizing cream is amazing for my skin. Im in love with it :)

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Feb 23, 2011

My daughter has been using this for several years and loves it.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2895676 on Nov 13, 2010

I have used this cream for years. It is inexpensive, smells good, goes on nice and really moisturizes my skin.

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer2104723 on Oct 12, 2010

I have been using this product daily for 4 years now and have found that it gives me NO problems with allergies that have appeared in my senior years. It also is very light and I find that when I wash my face there is much less build-up to wash off. Of course, a little goes a long way. I love the soft scent.

Mostly good but.......

Posted by Reviewer1426361 on Sep 25, 2010

leaves my face sticky instead of smooth, even many hours later. I do like the smell, texture, consistency, etc. just not the stickiness. I'll look for another product next time.

I love this cream

Posted by Reviewer1974874 on Sep 22, 2010

I've been using this for years. It works well on my dry skin, has a very mild and pleasant scent in the bottle which I don't smell at all once I've applied it to my face. It gets absorbed quickly, and lasts a long time, since I need to use very little. The only problem I've had with it is that if I squirt it out the lid after shaking it, a lot more comes out than I want. So I unscrew the lid and tap the bottle on a counter to get the cream fall back into the bottle when it bubbles and stays at the top of the container, then I tap some onto my hand, or reach in to get the amount I want (which is not as sanitary as I would like, though I haven't noticed any problem resulting from this).

organic product for organic skin

Posted by Reviewer1338027 on Sep 17, 2010

great moisturizing cream! very heavy so i feel i only need very little as a little goes a long way with this cream. it completes this great trio set. ive found my skincare product for life! my skin is normal. cheeks get a bit dry sometimes and tzone a bit oily and this works great on me. doesnt make me break out and softens and evens texture.

Another top quality Aubrey Organics product

Posted by sarahjean on Sep 10, 2010

This is the best facial moisturiser I've ever used - it actually absorbs straight into your skin, feels like your skin is drinking it up. Very different to the greasy, oily products out there with questionable ingredients.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3076129 on Aug 30, 2010

The product is wonderful, but it is too moisturizing for my skin for the summer. It should be great for the winter months. My skin felt so moisturized and soft the next morning. Dry skin ladies will love it!

have used this a long while

Posted by Reviewer1038474 on Aug 30, 2010