Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1392542 on Mar 14, 2009

Great moisturizer. I use it for my hands and face.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Apr 01, 2009

Makes my skin feels great--so soft. I live in a very dry climate and am in my 50's. Some brands I've tried that were not natural made me feel sick. How good can that really be for your skin!

I Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Apr 04, 2009

I've been using Aubrey's products for many, many years and just recently switched to the Rosa Mosqueta from the Green Tea as my skin is getting a bit more 'mature'. All Aubrey's products are fantastic for my sensitive skin. Recommend it highly!

I love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1366432 on May 26, 2009

I have rosacea, and there is nothing that will calm it except this lotion. Within minutes, the relief is amazing.

This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jul 29, 2009

I switched to this from the Ester-C and just love it. The scent is just fabulous...that wonderful almondy scent. It is so thick I have to stick my finger in the bottle to get out what I need. And you need almost nothing to get coverage. I have some oilyness in my T-zone but this does not aggravate it at all. I use this with the matching cleanser and I'm sticking with it.

Improving appearance of scarring

Posted by Reviewer2587429 on Oct 11, 2009

Have used it for abour 10 months now, and will continue to do so, my scarring is improving.

the very best cream of all.

Posted by Reviewer1810566 on Nov 11, 2009

this face cream is so delightful and smells dreamy. It is the very best cream I have ever used.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3028915 on Nov 28, 2009

Very nice lotion. Smells good, absorbs quickly and not at all greasy. Not a bit of irritation to my sensitive skin.

My all-time favorite moisturizer

Posted by Reviewer2496821 on Jan 19, 2007

I have been using this product for several years and I think it the best available. My skin is not actually dry, but my face still loves this moisturizer.

Only one I'll use

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Mar 27, 2007

Thick, non sticky. Lovely scent. I use it morning and evening. Its the only mositurizer I use.