Rosa Mosqueta works!

Posted by Reviewer2201414 on Feb 25, 2010

The only way it could work better is with more of the ingredient Rosa Mosqueta oil (which I have separately & use sparingly on dry, wrinkling facial areas before applying moisturizer).

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1497767 on Mar 01, 2010

Smells and feels great!

I love this cream

Posted by Reviewer1974874 on Sep 22, 2010

I've been using this for years. It works well on my dry skin, has a very mild and pleasant scent in the bottle which I don't smell at all once I've applied it to my face. It gets absorbed quickly, and lasts a long time, since I need to use very little. The only problem I've had with it is that if I squirt it out the lid after shaking it, a lot more comes out than I want. So I unscrew the lid and tap the bottle on a counter to get the cream fall back into the bottle when it bubbles and stays at the top of the container, then I tap some onto my hand, or reach in to get the amount I want (which is not as sanitary as I would like, though I haven't noticed any problem resulting from this).

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2117556 on Jul 28, 2010

This lotion absorbs quickly, has no strong perfume smell and quenches my slightly dry, mature skin. It is a good idea to shake well before opening the first time because once in a while the essential oils have separated. After that, problem.

have used this a long while

Posted by Reviewer1038474 on Aug 30, 2010

great cream.

good

Posted by Reviewer1301993 on May 13, 2010

Has a "waxy" texture and the smell is quite strong. Anyhow, It has worked well on my skin.

like it

Posted by Reviewer3351025 on Aug 09, 2011

good supplements,good moisturizing.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer1128553 on Dec 22, 2011

this is a heavy facial moisturizer, with a pleasing rose scent.

Posted by imN-Joy on Jun 09, 2011

It's a bit too oily for summer, though it moistures quite well.

Great for dry skin

Posted by Reviewer1629845 on Jun 30, 2011

I have very dry skin but this does a good job of moisturizing my skin. I have yet to try it in winter but for summer its not too oily and i dont feel like its too heavy for my skin. Great for people with dry skin.