Aubrey Organics, Moisturizing Cream, Rosa Mosqueta, Rose Hip, 4 fl oz (118 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1392542 on Mar 14, 2009

Great moisturizer. I use it for my hands and face.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2670126 on Apr 01, 2009

Makes my skin feels great--so soft. I live in a very dry climate and am in my 50's. Some brands I've tried that were not natural made me feel sick. How good can that really be for your skin!

I Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1977925 on Apr 04, 2009

I've been using Aubrey's products for many, many years and just recently switched to the Rosa Mosqueta from the Green Tea as my skin is getting a bit more 'mature'. All Aubrey's products are fantastic for my sensitive skin. Recommend it highly!

I love this stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer1366432 on May 26, 2009

I have rosacea, and there is nothing that will calm it except this lotion. Within minutes, the relief is amazing.

This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer2126838 on Jul 29, 2009

I switched to this from the Ester-C and just love it. The scent is just fabulous...that wonderful almondy scent. It is so thick I have to stick my finger in the bottle to get out what I need. And you need almost nothing to get coverage. I have some oilyness in my T-zone but this does not aggravate it at all. I use this with the matching cleanser and I'm sticking with it.