Aubrey Organics, Honeysuckle Rose Shampoo, Moisture Intensive, Dry, 11 fl oz (325 ml)

Reviews 2-star

Dry and brittle?

Posted by odereviews on Jun 03, 2013

This makes your hair dry and brittle, like it says on the bottle. If you have dry and thin hair. Stay away from this product. If you have a thick and oily hair, this works better. 1 star for dry and brittle haired people, 3 stars for people with thick and oily hair. Good thing that I didn't spend too much for this product.

NOT for dry hair

Posted by Reviewer1427486 on Jun 23, 2013

My husband who has long, thick, slightly oily asian hair used this shampoo first and complained it made his hair dry. After that, i knew my dry, color damaged hair was going to be a mess but I tried it anyway - frizzies galore! The top layer of my head is so coarse, not even putting coconut oil or tamaru oil on it will make it lay flat. The layer underneath are quite healthy and felt fine so I would suggest this shampoo for those with undamaged hair. 2 stars for the great ingredients.

quite drying

Posted by Reviewer2040260 on Jun 24, 2013

This product left my hair quite dried and coarse. Definitely have to use a conditioner. Wouldn't really use this again.

crazy hair

Posted by Reviewer1848502 on Aug 29, 2011

it does not soften my hair. make me feel like bad hair day.

Don't like this one :(

Posted by 5606476993842154195 on Oct 17, 2014

Since a lot of bloggers were raving on this one, I gave it a try. I really wanted to like it, (bought 3 bottle at the same time, it had to be good right?), but I didnt.. First of all I HATE the smell, seriously, what is it? It does clean my hair, but that is about all it does.. Doesnt detangle, doesnt smell good and doesnt improve the overall condition of my hair.